1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Archsatan, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

lakers has no chance. ^^

2. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

Can I bet on Miami? I'm not a fan of NBA, since I hate watching 10 idiots to run after one ball, get paid HUGE for nothing and act like they are athletes while the steroids do all the job... Anyway, I used to be a fan if Lakers when the BIG GUY used to play there, after I forgot about the exist of the event :p

Go Miami! Go!

3. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Pretty sure they do steroid tests, this big guy do you mean shaq? and of course you can.

4. default_player

default_player New Member

okc vs miami on finals!

5. MegaShino

MegaShino Awesome

it will be Miami vs Lakers......

here's The Bracket
    [​IMG]

6. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

Yep, that same guy.

7. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

Well, I have playing Vs Teemo, but when I play as Teemo, I love to KS all xD

As per your request:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  8. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

lol rondo stuffed up in the last seconds and the celtics lost by 1point.

9. KrushY

KrushY New Member

Go thunders!!! :d

10. BetaMax

lol yeah. i think he thought he has the shooting touch of Ray coz of that buzzer in the 1st half lol . :D turn it over instead. :D

11. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

On which server do you play?

12. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

Seriously counting out the Bulls? Need I remind you of the Pistons? They just needed to get over the emotional upheaval. Jo comes back for Game 6, they're all fired up, 76ers get nervous, and the Bulls play their hearts out. Force a game 7, and the 76ers will lose this series. They suck anyways.

Bulls do much better against Boston. They match up better, and even without DRose, they give them so many fits. I can easily see the Bulls winning that series. I can also see the Bulls grinding out a series with Miami and winning like the two times they beat the Heat without Rose being active/productive.

Now, in the Finals, it's a different story. West is all offense, and Bulls struggle there. I don't know if they can win a series against the Spurs, Clips/Grizzlies, OKC, Nuggets, or Lakers.

When Rose went down, this whole city wept. Rose is more than a basketball player here. He loves the city and he is loved by Chicago (not an easy feat for any athlete, ask Jay Cutler). He didn't deserve any of it. Injuries dominated this season, and I hope David Stern is happy. With Jo and later, Gibson's ankle injury, I was wondering if Chicago was cursed this year in sports.

I'm optimistic though. Until the Bulls lose that 4 games, my blood will bleed Bulls colors.

Also, the Knicks are cursed, Bynum is a baby, MWP is clinically insane, STAT is a dumbass (punching a fire extinguisher, REALLY??), I love the Clips-Grizz series, KB24 is a ball hog, Celtics are old, Spurs are surprising so far, Indiana is the sleeper, and Dwight Howard is going to somehow trump LeBron James in being the dumbest athlete in history in terms of PR.

Plus, there is no such thing as a Miami fan. Miami is trash. LeBron chokes (pass up the last shot when you're hot, why?), that team flops and is loved by the refs, and I can go on and on about how pathetic they are.

P.S. To those of you that know me, I stumbled onto this site by accident. I don't plan on staying, although I might check up on this thread every once in a while after a big game.

SEE RED

13. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

the final is going to be Oklahoma vs Miami.. I was expecting more from Chicago and New York, but they are playing really bad..

- Orlando and Howard need a new change.
    - Atlanta they need to fire joe jhonson and bring a Center(some1 that can take 10+ rebounds and 10 points per game) for Al Horford and put Horford on position 4, I would vote for Noah(Chicado Bulls)
    - I know Oklahoma is playing the best basketball, but i think Miami deserve this title.
    - Oklahoma next year for championship.
    - Lakers go home.. you are getting to old like San Antonio, Dallas and Boston(Im Boston Fan).
    - Clippers too young for a championship.
    - Indiana, Philadelphia, Memphis, Denver i really dont know how they got it.

14. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

^ No, no, no. The team playing the best basketball as of right now is the Spurs, without a doubt. I BULLieve the Bulls will surprise you.

-Dwight Howard is a locker room and franchise cancer. I don't even know how to begin with this guy
    -Al Horford should play the 5 and let Smith play the 4 and 3. I like the mix they have, although they don't always seem motivated enough
    -Miami deserves to win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, but ZERO championships. They don't deserve anything. You can NOT buy a championship.
    -Old? Bynum is young and quite possibly the best big man right now (although Javalee McGee, Shaqtin' a Fool all-star, is doing a good job on him). Kobe looks fresh. Dallas just didn't have the right pieces, San Antonio has tons of young players mixed with the old. Boston is too old though.
    -They aren't experienced, but are extremely, extremely talented.
    - Indiana = sleeper. Quite a good team that plays team ball and has tons of weapons. Memphis is really good. ZBo with Gay and Gasol is a strong combo. Include OJ Mayo and everyone else, and Memphis is a threat to the Clippers (evenly matched but can't close). Denver will take Lakers to 7 games. Best offense, just lacks star power. Philly sucks. Great defense and needs fast break points, but in the halfcourt (which dominates playoffs), they suck. They got lucky that Bucks got Monta Ellis waaay too late and that Rose, then Noah went down so there was a semblance that they could win.

15. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

to true ^

16. BetaMax

Taj scared the hell of out of bulls fan last game. buy hey, i like the Bulls alot and they really have great chemistry on the court, but i really dont see Bulls going to far this year due to the unlucky injuries they had. Next year, if they come healthy, without injuries, then we all know they will have a great chance to win it all. They just need to stop the Heat and its all clear to go for the Finals and finish it up there.

and for hawks, yea never liked jj, overpayed and stuff like that. not worth his salary. getting a 5 is really what they need. but, we dont see lots of great 5s now unlike in the 90's where we had Shaq, Hakeem, David, Zo, Pat, Dikembe, omg still so many. but now we only have less than 5 who we can really call good Centers (Dwight, Bynum, Hibbert (young but getting there), Marc) and only Dwight can be compared or close to where those 90's Centers were.

17. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Guess we'll have to wait and see how your bulls team goes tomorrow.

18. BetaMax

Memphis lived to fight another game. hope they make it game 7.
    and Bulls later.. Good LUck.

19. MegaShino

MegaShino Awesome

Lakers hoping to go @ 2nd Round....

20. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Javale mcgee > kobe lul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.