1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nerf Shadowburst/Lightburst, or I quit

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegis

Aegis Guest

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. vRisen

vRisen Banned

SB/LB affects every class.

Also, there's a reason I don't complain about any other class. Can you guess it?

Yes, correct! The other classes are pretty damn fine. Tell me, what other classes can 1-shot all the "*****es in da hood." I can PvP and have lots and lots and lots of funnnnn; until a sorcerer shows up and blasts my ass to the other faction's city.

I have a selfish brain? Sweet. First time I heard that.

WoD doesn't insta-kill me and clerics don't necessarily spam it.

3. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

i do agree tho .. since cleric dp wod and sm curse cloud can be potted hasent been the same :( i miss those days it was fun geting wod hehe

1 person likes this.
  4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

No worries... cursecloud should be fixed in this patch I heard.

5. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

magic boost gives too much of a boost while attack is bugged yet again QQ.

6. Aegis

Aegis Guest

You mean magicboost actually helps nao?

7. Noir

Noir Proficient

thanks for correcting CoW = I mean that Cursecloud just an miss typo :D

8. Neoropsychoholic

Neoropsychoholic Proficient

it was nerf a long time ago, go quit now if you want,

9. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

i guess not all chars have a nice OP skill huh ? even on retail: ranger only got mau , cleric wod and can be potted chanter .. idk speed? glad aoe kd which is useless unles ur xformed cuz it kds lot of ppl but u never really can tank enough to kd 18 ppl with it sm got curse cloud which is awsome after u use aoe fear get doted b1tch3s i remember months ago b4 ppl got trown off the map by fear i owned a whole group with this combo in a closed space: insta fear sorc -> aoe fear -> curse cloud -> debuf chanter's ass kill him then ranger then fear ended used spirit sub and got the other 2 glads.. well almost an entire group; epic moments havent been able to do that with the sorc yet... still a NOOB at sorc :pinched:

2 people like this.
  10. iloveoov

iloveoov Proficient

Noobs crying. While you discussing i continue humiliating with my sorcer. Each class has its advantages and disadvantages ...
    A ranger can never kill an attack like me, but instead has mau form and hide to run and escape situations that I could not. Templars have the ability to run and a defense ultra op. The clerics can heal and are very difficult to kill. If you think the sorcer is op you can change your class and create one. I think there are other classes as templars or rangers op. I think most of the server plays glads not sorcers....used Gladiator because it is easy to use, perfect for noobs.

1 person likes this.
  11. Katsumi

Katsumi New Member

Thats true.

I'm a glad and to be honest i was SB once only, i was against a star officer sorc in belus and after i resisted his combo (using all my skills + pots) he was 1 skill to die and he shadowbursted me to avoid that. He wasted a great skill on a rank 5 just to not die.

So yeah, some ppl are just cowards.

I'm not even well geared and my dmg was far away to be 200 dmg.

U just need to kill them before they can SB u :x

p.s: I hate sorc XD (and SM)

12. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

omfg +10 to this sentences in the past ppl always went to the op clases so why they simply want nerfed the class that anoys them but remember glads always been pwn by sorcs .. always except when glads were doing 10k dmg with cleaves or 8 knockdowns in a row

1 person likes this.
  13. Azmodius

Azmodius RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR

i understand you all are upset, but plese try and watch the foul language
    thank you

14. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

i done exacly this but only under extreme situations where i think if i dun resort to that i will die and im not about to give my 120k ap to a guy rank 5 on full abg that choosed to pvp me after i had to kill his teamates over 30 times in a row, its my skill and i have every right to use it.. im not gonna die like a stupid for not using 1 skill thats so retarded i neeed to open the diccionary to express myself better or i could just ask the grammar nazzies in the forums they seem to be walking diccionaries .

15. Kubito

Kubito Proficient

i remember when im pvpin and was lightburst and got 15k dmg i was 1 hit kill eventhough im full mr build.. i was like wtf! my hp is only 12.5k..lol if they dnt nerf it we other class need to adjust sad but nothing we cant do..

16. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

just what exacly being mr build has to do with this ? ever heard of suplication focus? +1k mac

17. Sketcher

Sketcher Getting there

lol at the thread title. its like someone comes to me and tells me ' give me money or i will wear underpants on my head' go on quit if u want lol. its funny to see how glads cry the forums abt 1 skill that has 1h cd. when ppl were complaining abt 3k cleaves and 5k aoe , for u guys that was fine, all ur replies were 'QQ much' lmao.sorcerer nukes got nerfed , they dont hit that low on retail coz there u have to chose nuke or defensive tree. on the stigma poll most of u voted for no stigma , then why u cry? yeah sorcerers are one of the most op classes with full stigma but this is what u chose. get over it. even if u fix the formula it will still be mostly 1hit KO since many are running arround in end game gear and it can reach 20k now

2 people like this.
  18. Kubito

Kubito Proficient

i know what sof bro stop being like a genius.. i was not pvpin a 1vs1 sor at that time unless he activate it and just pick me as his 1st target.. btw w/o sof sor hit me 7-8k w/ lightburst just for ur info

19. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

she couldnt be on mac .. i mean lots of glads are on mr .. easy to spot it.. i alwyas have a spare mac set in a macro but i hardly use it.. every time i use it some1 else comes and nukes me to death lolz well u wont get any 8k nukes from me anymore im on mac now doing 4k glacials on glads so u cant complain.

20. vRisen

vRisen Banned

So you're saying I should drop everything I'm doing and create a sorcerer because they're OP?

I think you made a typo there, Gladiator should be sorcerer, right? Right?

If you think SB/LB damage is okay, then you're obviously a sorcerer and you don't want your precious one-shotter taken away from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.