1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nether Fire Dragon King's Skin it does not work

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by llZaikoxll, May 7, 2022.

1. llZaikoxll

llZaikoxll New Member

hello, I just want to report a skin that I bought with credits, it's the [Event] Nether Fire Dragon King's Dagger, apparently it doesn't have its fire effect, possibly due to lack of its textures I guess it doesn't work, I feel like I lost 500 credits there, so I want to know if it is possible that they can repair those items or return my credits to buy something else that works for me

2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

If I remember correctly, the Nether Dragon King items were released on the higher versions. The Nether Dragon Kings we get as of this moment has no animations because it is a custom code added for the server to be used. If, and if, the animations are going to be added, it will be added one by one. It will take some time, but for now, it's not a bad investment. Just keep it. Maybe on the future maintenance, they'll give a fix for these animations.

Wraithhunter likes this.