1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Never Expected GamezAion to be in such bad shape.....

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Bambieundies, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

Back in 2010 when I first started playing Aion up until Gelkmaros and Inggison where Introduced, Gamez had a lot of players that no matter where you go, there is PvP whether you want to solo or PvP in a group or even join the "ZERG FEST" (which is really boring).

I wanna know why GamezAion is now in such bad shape. What really happened? I've been back for at least less than two weeks and I already felt like quitting again unless if the next server update which is 4.8 offers an irresistible offer.

There are a few things that I'd also like to know. What is the maximum run speed? For all I know, chanters have the fastest run speed on land judging from their mantra whichs adds 10pts run speed plus their WoW buff but why is it that I am still having a hard time chasing other toons when pvping and also struggling to run away from a bunch of mindless zergs? They chase me effortlessly like I'm not using a running scroll which really pisses me off. NOOOOOO!! it's not because they're hacking but something else is wrong.

i wanna hear something from the oldies who have stayed longer than me up until now.

stefanlie likes this.
  2. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Gamez was doing well until one of the best staff member the server ever had got demoted. He was doing a fine job making things interesting in the server to compete with retail servers, other private server and the new MMORPGs that keeps coming out. I would say 4.8 is a make a break update at this point. Currently, opinions are split into Siel having stigma system or not with the majority of the people wanting it to have a stigma system. Other than those, Gamez is in a bad shape simply because Aion is getting old, retail went F2P, new games coming out, other private servers doing a better job at running their servers.

IIRC, max run speed is 12.0. Chasing is not all about the run speed, it's also how you chase. You can take a shorter course to the one you're chasing is taking and be able to catch up, basically interception.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    Cjxiv likes this.
  3. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

You're probably running backward

DarkestNight, Vildiil, Cjxiv and 2 others like this.
  4. Bambieundies

Ok thank you so much for your reply, Yes I know that chasing isn't just about run speed. Btw, how do you get the max speed and what class can achieve that?

Lol......................................................... xD

5. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Well alot has changed since 2010 - that's like 5 years ago... New and better MMORPG's have been released and sadly private servers die much faster than the actual official servers so you can't really expect the game to be the same as what it was 5 years ago. Anyway most of the pvp is now in Katalam. Inngi/gelk are dead zones. 4.8 will be released soon best to wait for that :)

6. Stark

Chanter with Mantra and Word of Wind
    Ranger with Speed of the Wind and Mau / Tiger / Krall Form
    Gladiators and Templars with Charge
    Assassin with Sprinting and Wind Walk
    Not sure about Cleric, Song Weaver, Aethertech and Gunslinger. They all have run speed buffs to but I'm not sure if they can reach the cap with their own buffs.

There are also titles that gives 5% run speed at most and candies that gives 3% run speed at most.

7. Bambieundies

I only do PvP during mixfights or FFA, The Pingpong zerg in Katalam isn't worth my scrolls. lmao. Thank you for your insights. :)

Thanks man. I totally forgot a lot of things about Aion from stopping for years.

8. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

Well , Welcome back

Bambieundies likes this.
  9. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I play on this server 2 months now, and I am about to quit it..

Anie likes this.
  10. Stabbalot

Stabbalot ♣ Nudist ~ ♣ ~ Unknown ♣ Forum Legend

Lol... saying this crap now is so pointless... stop QQING and wait till update.
    Much will change!

11. Marz

Marz Expert

ikr my nigglette

12. Huf

Huf à la folie

True, everything doesn't seems to be making sense.

13. Hiatus

Hiatus Carpe Noctem

Wait until the update and see how things turn out. It may be a change for the best.

14. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

Considering the main points you've mentioned, I do not see why we should clearly state that Gamez is in a "bad shape". Just because of the PVP and the "Zergs" you've experienced, you solely judge the entire game and whatever comes with it as being in a "bad shape". The way I see it? 4.8 is coming, with lots of changes for PVP and PVE, therefore, Gamez, in my eyes is still a potential growing community, regardless of the age of the game and whatnot. As far as I know and believe, Gamez can potentially grow further with this update. Lots of basic things are getting fixed and with the introduction of the new zones and the removal of the older zones, PVP is about to go to a whole new level.

Witch likes this.
  15. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

just expecting for the best :3

16. cocosul

cocosul Guest

haha right....just bcs they added few pics....it mean will be great update? still no instances nothing.....broker will work ...wow after a year...ima pee that emo made me these news:D. from my point of view nothing will change...gamez will work bad like now still, with tons of bugs. but yea w8 till update...then u will rage a lot more than now:D ...i can see already on forum// ser maam templar/sin/ranger/glad/sw/allllllll so op ser!

Davidkht likes this.
  17. Treise

Treise Proficient

Our little Mantra that adds "10 points" of speed boost doesnt mean much against other classes whose had a bunch of anti-root skills in patch 4.0 as well as temporary run-boosts that can catch upto you easily, or the knockback attacks from Gunslingers.

Suffice to say the metagame has shifted quite a bit since 2010.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  18. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Really? XD I may not play anymore but I check the forums and from the forums point of view its about a 1/10 for/ against.

19. Stark

20. Hiatus

Hiatus Carpe Noctem

@cocosul Well, you can always swap to an OP class of your linking.

So far this is the most "dangerous" update to Gamez/Siel. Something that could end or drastically change the "famous" full stigma system the server has always had as an attraction since its founding.

We can only wait and see as none of us know what they're going to do and how is going to be welcome by the community.

My advice is simple, stop overthinking things and wait for the update. Once it's live, if you don't like it, make your voice be heard and if nobody listen to you... quit and move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.