1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Enchantment Stones

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lightvon, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

2. Eupp

Eupp New Member

Idk why we are discussing this. Should be something obvious. It looks like player's opinion doesn't matter.

solarjung likes this.
  3. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

I think they all want a command LEL .enchant 13/15 lololol

4. Hiatus

Hiatus Carpe Noctem

This should be fixed as new player are in disadvantage compared with older ones which are running with enchanted items while they(new players) can't get their weapons past +1

solarjung likes this.
  5. Akihaz

Akihaz Well-Known Member

You must be kidding me because that shit doesn't work for anything, keep trying tho.

Rubyah likes this.
  6. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

And because it doesn't work for you, it won't work for everyone, RIGHT!? Just like you said "keep trying".

[​IMG] [​IMG]

First, you need to buy some omega stones or farm them but wait, you can't "farm" them if you keep porting out in 1v1 BG or AFKing after 2 deaths. Need some omega stones? I have some spare.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  7. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

I consider that as a NOOB OPTION ser....!!! Considering that it is only "spare" or either you just feel pity about it.....

8. EsdeathIV

EsdeathIV Banned

You can all cry about enchantment rate being so low all your life. Like they care? :rolleyes:

during 4.7, I can make an amba set enchanted to max with only blue stones without supps and only a few fails. I believe that should have stayed that way because you're right, it's not fair to new players.

The big question is: Like they give a sh!t? lmao!

How many threads have been made regarding enchantment being messed up? Guess what, they've all been locked.

Eupp and lightvon like this.
  9. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for everyone.
    Not everyone has gear that allows them to farm omegas in 1v1. This shit was dropping from mobs b4 but well ...
    Shitty rates are shitty and will most likely stay like that as long as omegas are in webshop.

Witch, Eupp and Devours like this.
  10. Stark

He said it doesn't work for "anything" so I had to point out and prove that saying it doesn't work for "anything" is wrong.
    Not everyone has to get omega stones from battle grounds. There are events hosted by AMs, there is broker, there are trades.
    Yes, shitty rate is shitty and I believed I made it clear on my first post in this thread that I do think the rate is very low for a server that is advertised as high rate.

Either way, the rate being this low isn't gonna help boost the sales of omega stones on webshop. I doubt there's that much people who's going to spend 200 credits for 5 Omega Enchantment Stones when you can just trade the same amount of credits to other players and get much more stones.

Also, wasn't it you who requested to put the stones on the webshop?

11. solarjung

solarjung Getting there

We could to try to call all players and make a big request, what do you guys think?
    Call everybody on line and bring here for gms see that the most of us are not happy with this situation- Lets make it in this weekend? I can start in the elyos side-

Eupp and lightvon like this.
  12. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

AMs cant do shit about this kind of problem... this things only can be modified by Carl or some Dev...

Edit: all players and AMs (they're players just like us... ) are unsatisfied about that problem and many others as well...

solarjung and Eupp like this.
  13. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

You gotta be kidding me. Events lately = Amps/Laurels (prove me wrong and show me ss's of hmm idk at least 4 events hosted since last week with Omegas as rewards). Broker - http://i.imgur.com/yzVI2sU.png (so easy to get for new players) and you know how op trades can be.

I never said anything bout you trying to convince us that rates are ok.

Of course it will boost it. Someone who can afford buying xxx stones from webshop and fail them all will buy another xxx just bcuz he can. I'm not saying that it was done on purpose (tho looking at disabling omega drops and putting them in webshop i might say it was).

Amplification stones not Omegas, check your shit b4 saying anything.

14. Rie

Rie Kitsune-sama <3

If they put back omega stone in drop list I think its gonna help alot,even with the current enchant rate.

15. Stark

Point out where I said you get Omega Stones EVERY EVENT. Why do you think they are not given more often as rewards compared to Amplification Stones and Laurels? Because Omega Stones is the easiest to get and least needed among the 3 items (Laurel/Amplification Stones). You screen shot the broker without any cheap Omega Stones on it because probably they have been sold because god forbids, they were cheap, of course they will be sold and won't be there anymore for you to take a screen shot with.

Trades can be OP yes but if you expect to get anything and everything easy at this point especially the items that are currently in demand then I don't even know what to say to you.

If you seriously think someone knowledgeable enough of how enchanting works will actually spend 200 credits to buy 5 Omega Stones from Web Shop while knowing full well he can get more stones from other players for the same amount of credits then have it your way. 200 credits per 5 stones means you get only 25 stones for 1000 credits. Do you seriously think no one in-game is going to give you a better deal for that?

Just because he can, that's a one hell of logical reason.

You totally won't need Omega Stones together with Amplification Stones, right? Get real, please. You would spend credits for Amplification Stones, amplify your item and do what without Omega Stones?

16. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

The one's posting here are actually players, even the AM's are players as well. What I am trying to say is we are already a lot. I've been here long enough and knowing that what you are planning for us to do will only be futile. :)

17. Eupp

Eupp New Member

I think we should make a poll. I don't know what opinions should be taken into consideration if not the player's opinion. I understand that some decisions can't be made from our gms/ams.

solarjung likes this.
  18. solarjung

solarjung Getting there

Well if you say..., so how can we get answers with Carl or devs?

19. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

We cant... most of the time only AMs answer back our questions... but there is some informations they dont know..

Eupp likes this.
  20. VeelZ27

VeelZ27 aidabu!

EVEN USING OMEGA Stone, there is a high rate that you will fail......so it is still high rate,lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.