1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Ghili Suit

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Breast, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Breast

Breast Boobie Master

Bug Name:
    New Ghili Suit
    Bug Description:
    With this new patch, we got the new Camouflage update. Where instead of showing nothing, it says Unknown Adventure now. That part is working as intended, However in PvP, ex; Guild vs Guild, Negative Karma, or Flagged, it doesn't show the Unknown Adventure text as red. It's hard to distinguish between a person you can fight versus someone who is not attackable.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Both Treant Camouflage and Desert Camouflage are bugged.

slizeypizza likes this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Provided description is wrong. Name of character under hide - color based on karma. So on my screenshot u see how negative karma player look. If player will be flagged on you, then name will be related his karma also but will have swords icon near name. And if it just GvG enemy, then it be also related his karma but you will see red target if move mouse over him. ITs not a bug and its how it designed in game client. Server not control it.

[​IMG]

3. Breast

Breast Boobie Master

that's weird, perhaps it's different for me and everybody else that is having this problem. Here is a screenshot of a player who we are we war with and his BODY is red but his name is still blue.
    I had him type so you could see that he is a guild we are at war with since I recently killed him

https://i.imgur.com/4AIsQDf.jpeg
    [​IMG]

4. Breast

Breast Boobie Master

5. thika123

thika123 New Member

Whats with this guy named Unknown adventurer I see him everywhere its really weird like legit hes everywhere

6. Lkgmm

Lkgmm New Member

The problem is people with negative fame, if they have negative fame and use ghili suit they names dont show red, it shows blue