1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New hadum server non-pvp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yotsugi, Apr 5, 2021.

1. yotsugi

yotsugi New Member

My suggestion is to change CH3 to a non-pvp Hadum CH or create a CH, we dont have a suficient number os servers right now.

The administration can ask for opinion about hadum pvp at game server chat, "fun but annoying".

We use all the buffs, elixir, khalk and bum, someone just wait the enemy pull the mobs and burst him. khalk at CD and spread mobs.

zackbelmont likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah...it is indeed annoying when players think that they can behave like spoiled little brats. Unfortunately there is no cure for human stupidity.

However in regards to your suggestion, I don't think this will ever be something that is going to happen. The whole point of the extra drop bonus server channel, was indeed to Promote PvP.

3. Slade

Slade New Member

The moment we lost Arsha, was the moment any chance of what your asking went out the window. Hadum is a kill or be killed environment.

4. JakulSalsalani

JakulSalsalani New Member

i agree convert other 2 remaining channels for hadum and left a 1 normal channel, for example convert ch3 and ch2 for hadum and ch1 is a normal channel.

5. miguelusas1

miguelusas1 New Member

I think they mean make Elvia server( For new Heidel Grind Spots)