1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New ressources

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Luren, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Luren

Luren New Member

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it's a bug or not, so I prefer to talk about it here between us before alarming the GameZBD team, but I noticed that in my cities, since the nodes update, my workers collect new resources in my deposit. For example in Heidel - and it is possible that there are other resources, but I collect peppers, potatoes, I do not know from where, whereas clearly I have no point on peppers nor on potatoes in Heidel itself. It's new. Ditto in Valencia with... Wheat. But also copper ore. Anyway, I'm sure I'm collecting new resources on the same nodes as before. I have looked to see if these points have changed... but I see no change. Is it possible that it's a bad resource ID collected between what is displayed to the player, and what is actually coded?

Forte and loboram like this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I will try to look into this matter myself, but I am not a part of the GameZ-network, so I can only confirm or provide proof that it is working as intended.

3. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Yes this is bug, they working to fix that.

4. loboram

That is odd, because all my workers are bringing in exactly what they are supposed to, and not weird other resources. I even got the nodes around the sulfur mines, to test and see. None of them are producing something they're not supposed to.

Are you using some other third party software, in conjunction with the GamezBD client perhaps? Because I am not.

**Updated: I have found 1 worker that is collecting wheat in Altinova, where I have zero wheat worker nodes. So I guess there was a minor error anyway, but I am just surprised that we could have overlapping nodes, and yet I am getting the correct resources, but you are not? Perhaps it is a random thing, where sometimes we get the wrong materials?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2023
  5. Luren

Luren New Member

Just like my workers who are stuck in Valencia - which I reported on, my game is vanilla. No additions, mods, modifications. I had even carried out a "forced check" that the problem did not come from me :'(

loboram likes this.
  6. Dauerbinde

Dauerbinde New Member

same here i have 4 out of 115 workers that refuse any work wtvr i do or tell em to do the nodes stay empty i cannot locate other workers either ...

loboram likes this.
  7. loboram