1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New to the server

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Ligress, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Ligress

Ligress New Member

I played retail years and years ago, I see there's only one server and I can only make an Elyos or an Asmo. On retail I played both, which side should I choose here?

2. EatSleepPlay

EatSleepPlay New Member

me sir , im new to this server :)

3. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Hello there!

Since this is a PvP server, any of the races would do. Well, there are obvious pros and cons when being in one race. An example would be being in Elyos, a lot of traders are in this race so sometimes less PvP activities. Though it boils down to perspective on how you want to play.

If you want to have a dual-race account, unfortunately, it's not possible or not at the moment. Previously, the only way to make your account dual-race is to transfer your character from Lumiel to Siel. However, Lumiel was discontinued.

You might want to check out the Guide Section for some tips about the private server.

Ligress likes this.
  4. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Welcome to Gamez community, both factions are active in what concerns PVP. Honestly i guess there are a bit more of players in elyos faction, that's why the traders might be a bit more...anyway about trades you might create another account and spam you trade in both faction, underlining the fact that you trade just in that race you have the item (as @Jose said there still are some players that are "dual-race" meaning they can log as ely/asmo in the same account). The server is mostly PVP for now, but i'm pretty sure new PVE thrilling instances will be implemented with the new update.

5. LethalGhost

LethalGhost New Member

Hello, im also new player (like super new player i never played this game before) i wanted to know if this server has alot of player and alot of pvp? cuz thats what i aim for, according what you guys said in this post, should i go Asmo to make stuff more balanced? well idk if this is like race vs race pvp xD

6. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

no matter which faction you will choose, in both cases there is a lot of PVP to do.