1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Update on official server!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by jomer, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jomer

jomer Getting there

Wangfei likes this.
  2. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

dont be rush....this version still many bugs....

3. jomer

jomer Getting there

Im already testing it on, so far no bug at all.

4. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

The Official server is 4.7 but Gamez is not atm. do not update your game pass 4.5.0.31 or else you will have issues with minimaps, certain Skills, and many other things.

5. jomer

jomer Getting there

I have separate client folder for the gamezaion server and official server. This way i can update anytime w/o screwing up my client for gamezaion.

6. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Gamez do not rush on updates since there is a lot to look deep... But Admins are always looking forward for that....... As it takes lots of preparations and testings....... So we wait.................

7. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

Actually he won't even be able to login, he'll crash before he even gets to the login, so please. It's awkward to see you helping and on top of it you're just giving a generic answer since you don't know the answer yourself. Rather avoid to answer with wrong facts than just posting something and thinking "yeah im gud".

As for now, NO one should update, as said above, retail just hit it [4.7.0.x], it won't happen any time soon that gamez goes towards it. First of all there is the programming to do(which was mostly if not everything was done by Ari [yes he ain't around anymore.. Thanks kyle.]).

Since Deathangel is gone, i expect Gamez to hit 4.7.0.x not before end of january or february 2015 IF not later on..

Be patient ^^

Ayaria likes this.
  8. anbu001

anbu001 New Member

yea i kinda updated my files and now i cant see any of my items xD and i cant switch to lfg chat any way i can fix this?? i was planing on sleeping but thats going to have to wait

i cant seem to edit my previous post so ill double post but i hope i can get some in-site on what to do xD cant see the cash shop or any items in game cant access lfg or other forms of chat other than the basics and i don't wanna waste my newly acquired vip :p anything would help this 4.7 thing is no joke

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
  9. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

Edited the post for you.
    If I was you, I'd go to sleep. By the time you wake up a downgrade will be available & all the issues you have at the moment will be fixed.

Actually.. You are able to login with a 4.7 client.
    It's awkward to see you saying this when you might not even have tried to update yourself & login.
    The issues that occur are for example the random buffs that show up, the no animation of skills, locked weapons, M + N won't show up, some items aren't visible.. & yes other things, as mentioned.
    @Kyle has been helping out with the downgrade, such as others. If it's gonna be available in some time, it's also thanks to him. Some respect would be appreciated.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Kyle, Illusions and Louy like this.
  10. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

I tried it myself since i've got 2 gamez folders. I'd surely not post something if i didn't try it for myself, i always get my second gamez folder ready as soon as there's an update available. As for myself i don't even get to the login page.

As for the the respect which would've been appreciated, he had it. He lost it, i don't hold a grudge towards him. But i have my opinion about him and it won't ever change again.

He doesn't deserve my respect anymore.

Anyways let's get back on topic.

Ayaria, DarkestNight and Markmyword like this.
  11. vyenea

vyenea New Member

So is there a downgrade yet? As a new player, I guess I can't play until they have one.

12. anbu001

anbu001 New Member

hay thanks i was going to suggest another solution to this but its a bit more time consuming why not upload a game folder thats aready been set up for gamez aion in the meantime while a new DG is released altho it does consume time

13. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Actually, we tested it. You can log into GamezAion if you the game installed properly.

The errors we had were:

- No animations of skills
    - M & N don’t show up
    - Random buffs
    - Costumes/wings visible in inv, but can’t equip them
    - Random item prices
    - Game crashes when viewing private store

We have a downgrade ready. We have not given it out to the public as we are testing it out on certain people on the forums who been having issues just to see if it works. So far it is working. And when we are ready, we will give it to everyone else.

yengs and Louy like this.
  14. anbu001

anbu001 New Member

sounds like a plan ty for the info ill wait patiently

15. yengs

yengs Getting there

ill wait also have same problem too about 4.7 update :(..btw thanks for this @Kyle :)

16. markjan213

markjan213 Expert

Mmmhhh.... I'm currently using 4.7.x Aion Client the only bug i get is some sendlog error and invi items... Well, we need to explore new things and find some bugs... hehehe....

17. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

The funny thing is...

When Guille and Ari are still part of the staff, the downgrades are always ready 1 week before retail updates their version/client. But because they're not staff anymore, you dun duns should wait some hours or even days to fix your issues.
    You guaise can now observe the differences of not having "Ari and his co-AM" as part of the team. This is just a beginning, expect more in the future. Just stating facts here...

Guille likes this.
  18. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

We are currently understaffed I agree, however if you have any suggestions please refrain from using General Discussions and use our Feedback area for any feedback. Thank you.

Kyle likes this.
  19. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

@ratsky
    I always knew you were a giant ass troll that never really contributed anything, but when are you going to pull your head out and start posting things that are actually useful?

Guille, while he did do good work and I will give credit, half of the time his updated contained files that were absolutely un-necessary for downgrades.

In any case, a downgrade is being worked on. Its about 90% certain, its just a matter of final testing. When its all said and done it'll be posted, and available for everyone to download. Please be patient with us in the meanwhile.

20. yengs

yengs Getting there

LOL. .ive try to downgrade my client to 4.5.0.14 it works, i can see my all equips/items.. but the problem is

- no effect/animations
    - sounds effect are different
    - got send log every 10 mins
    - got send log while trying to use broker/private store/gamez place market

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.