1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New updates and bugfix+ webshop changes !!!!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Suvorov, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Helow :)
    Please Read that everyone.
    Dev´s, Admin´s, AM´s :)

Okay, i totaly understand there is alot work after u release new patch, but its 2months + and there are still nothing happened.
    Many boxe´s and sack´s can´t be opened cuz it´s buged. Some playes still experience the Broker bug and sendlog, players whitout legion=sendlog when pressing "G".

Monthly Ranking in AP/GP/KILLS are useless there is ńo reward like 3 months. U need to understand, we buyed best gear´s mostly and we dont have anything for what we can fight, these TS,OMEGA and shity Bloodmarks/Ceramium medals are useless after u farm that 1month+. Make some reward system for pvp/quest´s. Open some remos for us for the medals/bloodmarks if u want keep it and etc. There can be many ideas what u can do, and the server still profit from the webshop.

Also im mad there are still EA items in webshop, and we can´t buy the BL of Glory weapons for fuse( yea we cant socket the mad priced Manastones in combined item unless we get that in webshop, (and i saw maybe 4* events for that weapons so nah dont say there are events for this), so place it in webshop or u just want to make the melle class feel bad so we can´t fuse the extedables whit best fuse ? Its kinda unfair if every ranged class can fuse BL+BL and theyre dont get any weakening from that like glads/temps whitout non-extend weapons.

There is already 3 weeks patch 5.3, i know its take some time but, players wants atleast info u working on that too. Some maps need improve, u can modfiy the Sieges so we can battle/deff, some Mix maps are too much big for that population. Alot thing u can do for us and they are minor for you. There is no rivality betwen legions=because no reward for this monthly.

Its simply, u start to work on other shitty games and u totaly throw our aion to next chanel, thats how i feel it now. In one word URE "LAZY" to do some work, just getting money and BB. Even u do small updates in each week, it will looks better than this.

In best regards, our Hossman. And sorry for that bad english :)

Fuatai, Lance, Iknowright and 9 others like this.
  2. Dissonance1

Dissonance1 New Member

also include the unbalanced pvp, "Templars" can 1 shot people and be tanky at the same time which is very balanced. And how much it cost to enchant an archdaeva item is too much.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  3. B1tchnigga

B1tchnigga Banned

your right bro. No one gives a sht about aion anymore. Just play while it last.

Aniline likes this.
  4. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Don't know why this was opened without my permission so i'm going to say it here. We know and i've tried to speed things up, but things with gamez has their own pace. Everything you guys mention we're perfectly aware, but there's nothing we can do about it to make things go any faster. And yes, we're perfectly aware of all the bugs. At the end of the day the am team is just a volunteer team who just does this on their free time. Carl and his devs are the one who handles the fixes and updates. I still have things i've requested probably back in oct still on hold. I understand everyone's stress about the other game being more paid attention to, but like I said we've all tried and I won't lie to you guys like the others have that's "being looked onto" a lot of you guys are smart and perfectly aware of the situation so in the mean time you'll have to wait and see what happens next cause honestly at this point I don't know what's happening other than we're supposedly updating to 5.3 sometime this year.

Joze, Haziel, Snowinkle and 2 others like this.
  5. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

what about the webshop price updates? o; or the item enchantment price adjustment? or a new donate system (other than super rewards) cause gear is a major factor and its so expensive v:

6. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

That is the one thing i've been trying to push for them to change since day one of 5.0 to change the prices because how crazy they currently are. I have no control on that. We've had this issue since the release of 5.0. Are they going to change it? Probably not.

As for a new donate system? I don't know, but that's sort of least of my concerns. I would rather have the prices be dropped to a affordable price for everyone and have things fixed ingame to give them something
    to do other than sit in their city or pvp in illuma/bg.

Joze, Suvorov, Dante and 1 other person like this.
  7. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

All of these are up to Carl and the admins. There is nothing in the main post written by @Suvorov that has not already been suggested by us, Staff members.
    That's why before making a thread about how lazy "Staff are", everyone please keep that in mind, that we have done what we could and even more. Sad but true.

Joze, Astriella, Snowinkle and 2 others like this.
  8. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

hmm, I just wonder why things take a really long time to fix and add in gamez, but it does feel like carl pays more attention to BD and other games than aion atm.

Redspirit likes this.
  9. Suvorov

Its nothing personal AM´s, If the Dev´s dont cooperate whit u at 100% lvl its disaster for me, ure a one team whit them, i know u spend ur free time here, so even on this that they need respect u more and start to do something. And exactly what u say, afk/hold place in main city of each race that´s a boring yea.

10. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

Honestly, we don't even know who devs are.

Suvorov likes this.
  11. Suvorov

Bad joke :D No realy.......WTF!

12. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Not a joke at all.

13. Praxa

Praxa Proficient

the truth has been spoken :)

14. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Staffs has nothing to do with this issue you're talking about. Like what
    Purell and Kess said, Carl or Lautaro has the decision to lower the price and add/change the donation system. You guys should be grateful that staffs are doing their job "without pay" everyday just to assist/help players in the game. And don't ever call them lazy coz you don't even know what they are doing.

PS: I'm excited with the 5.3 update sometime this year. Just hoping for lesser bugs.

Haziel and Snowinkle like this.
  15. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

Be nice if the server owner would appear and have a little something to say, Im sure they have internet wherever he is. Seems like an abandoned server, are the player numbers reflecting this yet?

16. Ruicho

Ruicho Getting there

I hope 5.3 is better

17. Suvorov

Seems u dont understand me, as im mentioned in next reply, devs,admins,ams are one team not solo, if the ams works and rest no-something is wrong, also im say´d theyre not work on aion=they switched to another games more. If we have 3 months whitout update or bugfix, dont tell me i didnt know what they do omg, i accept 1 patch per month and im fine omg but this ? This seems like abadoned game for now throwed in ice whit developing. NAAAAA :D

18. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

I'm just here to say Hi. Hi.

19. B1tchnigga

B1tchnigga Banned

They are lazy. The effort thats been put onto this aion server is retarded. Either admins just suck time managing or they flat out give 0 fks about aion even just working 1 hour a day on server improvements helps. I honestly think they dont care about aion . Its all about bdo and nothing bout aion. Caz right now it looks like the server is just milking money off players . For years admins dont listen to what players have to say even when other AMs request things to get fixed nothing gets done.

Aniline, asilanom and justnick001 like this.
  20. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

hahahah true!