1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NewPet

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by RecklessOne, Mar 16, 2017.

1. RecklessOne

RecklessOne New Member

Hi there,
    noticed new bird pet in pearl shop under HOT & NEW section, clicked on that banner , the bird pop up on the bottom and i click buy. What i got was cat house instead. After i exame the s/s i take notice buy button missing, i clicked on top one which was for cat house.

upload_2017-3-16_21-54-52.png

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

It says there is a new pet right, but in fact you can't purchase the bird at the moment. Not sure how you bought it and got a cat instead. Maybe you clicked on something else..
    Watch, it just impossible to buy the bird (you can also see how bugged it is on the pearl shop):

3. RecklessOne

RecklessOne New Member

if you look on my s/s you can see buy button, and price is 400, that is where i click. and that is for Pointer ears Cat House...was my mistake. The new pet buttons are hidden under Cat house. I try to change screen resolution to diferent settings and still cant see them.....wierd.

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Yeah you have to scroll down to see the pet..but as you can see in my video, impossible to get at the moment. Anyway I think there is no reason to worry about the 400 pearls you spent on it, we get free pearls every 30 minutes.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  5. RecklessOne

RecklessOne New Member

Was resolution on my monitor set wrongly, thats why i didnt see bird buy button.....I am not asking refound, have more than 100k perls, just how stupid i was buying 4 of those without checking :)