1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nightmare pegasus doesn't count for T10 attempts?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by MemeTeam, Jan 29, 2021.

1. MemeTeam

MemeTeam New Member

I am just wandering if this is an intended mechanic or not, but a few months ago I got myself a Nightmare pegasus to get around on, later I found about the T10 horses and trained myself a T9 of the other gender and went to slap these horses in for the mythical awakening.. only to discover that my black pegasus isn't even an option there.

Is this as designed or just an unfortunate consequence of custom content? I was really hoping I could finally start attempting T10 today :(

All the webshop states is that I just can't sell it, nothing about T10 uses.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Web Shop states that you can't sell it to make clear that this is not a profit method.
    Thing is... Nightmare Pegasus is a extremely rare mount, not a regular Pegasus. You can't obtain one in game tbh, retail has 1 player per server with that Pegasus. That's the reason why you may not be able to use it.

3. MemeTeam

MemeTeam New Member

So what you're saying is that if I bought a normal (white) T9 horse from the webshop, there shouldn't be any reason why I can't use it for making T10 attempts?

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

The white one can be used, it's a normal Pegasus.

5. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

well if you look at it as "Nightmare pegasus" being its own type of dream horse (Arduanatt, Diné, Doom AND Nightmare of Arduanatt) and then take into account that you can get only 1 Nightmare of Arduanatt, it makes sense that you cannot "breed" the type of horse thats designed to be only one per server AND only one per family