1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

no access to my email address

Discussion in 'Problems' started by season86, Jul 28, 2023.

1. season86

season86 New Member

Hello!
    How can I change my email address? Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the stored one.

Best regards
    |SeasoneD|

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Unfortunately in an effort to cull people who share or sell their accounts, the GameZ-network has had a very strict rule regarding this issue. I am not a part of the staff, but I am pretty sure that this isn't going to get solved for you. You need to get access to that email, or you will Have to make a a new email account for all your games. That way you know what the password is, and will never loose access to it again, just make a strong password and write it down.

3. YumaYuma

YumaYuma New Member

Bro I have the same problem ... Its so annyoing that noone gives any information and gamezBD has fear of selling accounts, which in my oppinion is so unneccessary - I mean at least they then get players to play the game but in situations like my email provider cancelled my subscription for my mail and I dont have any access on the mail, it NEEDS to be changed.

#HOPEFORANSWERS