Loading...
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Dismiss Notice
  8. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved No ''GameOption.txt'' file

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Bomia, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomia

    Bomia New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2018
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Hello everyone!
    I just finished downloading the game, but I have a problem with my mouse, I was looking on the forum: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/mouse-doesnt-work-on-startup.215663/ and I have exactly the same problem!
    Except that I do not have the file '' GameOption.txt '' in my folder to solve this problem, what should I do?

    Okay so nevermind, I just solved my issue, I'm just dumb sorry for this useless post, you can detele this, again sorry!
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page