1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No T8 Courser even with all required skills

Discussion in 'Problems' started by jbone665, Nov 1, 2018.

1. jbone665

jbone665 New Member

I have 2 T8 horses currently in my stable with all required skills to be flagged as coursers but they are keeping the silver icon. I looked at one and am only missing the 2 seater skill otherwise it has all 19 skills a t8 can learn.

Would like to try for a dream horse so if someone has an idea or way to fix this any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Mind sending some screenshot including not learned skill list? Anything that will help us to recognize where lays the problem..

3. jbone665

jbone665 New Member

4. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Your horse have learned only 4 skills. To become courseer your horse need to learn required skills. ( CHarge, Drift, Sprint, Instant accel, S:instant accel, Side Move, S:side move ). Without those skills, you wont have golden icon and it wont become courseer.

5. jbone665

jbone665 New Member

Is it sideways or Side move? I have both sideways and icons match with expectations but you listed Side Move which I can find no reference to.

Edit - scroll down, there is more than 1 screenshot. I am capable of counting past 4

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  6. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

[​IMG]

"Desire" that means your horse does not own that skill. Those hasnt been learned and are crucial for horse to become courseer.

7. jbone665

jbone665 New Member

I understand you are trying to help but disregarding what I have posted is not helping. You asked for screenshots then tell me I only have 4 skills so you are not reviewing what I sent (Initial post did say I had 19 skills out of 20 possible). Going off the tooltip for courser it lists Charge, Drift, Sprint, Instant Acceleration, Sideways, S Instant Acceleration, and S Sideways. I have added another screenshot (screenshot 6) of this list for you in case there is some sort of translation error, mouse is hovering over the icon that should be gold.

Charge - Screenshot 2 Skill 3
    Drift - Screenshot 4 Skill 4
    Sprint - Screenshot 5 Skill 1
    Instant Acceleration - Screenshot 5 Skill 2
    Sideways - Screenshot 5 Skill 3
    S Instant Acceleration - Screenshot 5 Skill 4
    S Sideways - Screenshot 4 Skill 3

8. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

I dunno whats going on but you still dont understand what i say or you dont want to understand. According to screenshots, your horse DOES NOT LEARNED S:Instant accel, Sideways, Instant accel, sprint and drift which are NEEDED for horse to become courseer.
    upload_2018-11-1_17-47-50.png
    If you want to prove me wrong, then take horse out of stable, sit on it and open full learned skill list and show me those on screenshot.

Dracken likes this.
  9. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

Your screenshots clearly show that you do not have Sprint, Instant Accel, Sideways and S-Instant.
    Sergio909 is correct. If you want your horse to become Courser you need to use coupons and get the skills I mentioned.

Dracken likes this.
  10. jbone665

jbone665 New Member

I am not saying I am right or wrong, I don't care who is. He keeps saying I don't have these skills but when I look at the skill list they are there. If I am missing something explain it to me. Maybe you are seeing something I am not, I am not above being "wrong" but how am I wrong so I understand what to look for to not trouble someone over this again.

11. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

[Facepalm] In stable you will always see ALL skills that horse have and dont have. We are trying to help and explain you. But you dant want to listen and now you write this...

12. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

Just because the icons are there, that doesn't mean your horse has learned them. Sergio909 told you exactly what you need to know, but somehow you're not reading what he typed. I suggest you lookup a video guide on how to level a horse.

13. jbone665

jbone665 New Member

Now I am seeing what I was missing, the font and word choice on Delete and Desire is a poor choice so they look so similar scrolling through, for more visual people like me it may help to point out that learned skills have the circle around the skill icon filled in and a % at the bottom of the icon. I am not a BDO vet playing for 50 years so some of this is new systems.

Maybe you meant to say I "have learned only 4 COURSER skills." which would have clarified so much more, telling me my horse has 4 skills gave me the impression that you scanned over it without really looking. Given Side Move is not in the game also threw me as I immediately googled this info for reference to see if I missed something, hard to take something for reference if the name isn't correct.

If you have a good video I am all ears, too much old outdated info out there to know what is current and what isn't to waste 20 minutes on a video that could have been done in 3 minutes and a lot less "yeah and uh yeah, <heavy panting>" and still not be current.

14. Boop

Boop Proficient

@jbone665
    For a T8 to be a courser (it will have a golden horse icon), these are the mandatory skills: Charge, Drift, Sprint, Instant Acceleration, S: Instant Acceleration, Sideways, S: Sideways. (7 in total)
    In the stables, if you click on the horse, a menu on the right side will appear which shows the full list of skills available and obtained by your horse.
    Desire is for when you wish to switch a skill your horse already has to a desired skill.
    Delete
    is for when you wish to delete a skill (using a skill deletion coupon that can only be found in the Loyalty shop in F3).
    To see what skills your horse currently has, be riding your horse and press P or be next to it and press F7. It will look like this:
    upload_2018-11-2_16-18-33.png

Here is a very useful chart for guiding you in awakening your horse. Any other info you can easily search up on the internet.
    Imo, farm Ronaros for T9 materials such as Krogalos' Origin Stone, Pure Forest Breath, Spirit Stone Fragments, and Rumbling Earth Shards.
    For Swaying Wind Shards, just imperial trade several horses. But honestly, you wouldn't need to do this if you farm Ronaros with a item drop increase scroll. I get so many from Ronaros that I end up never having to craft Krogalos Origin Stone from the shards.
    I hope these help. Good luck and ask away to the rest of us if you still have questions.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: