1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NO to 2x AP lost when Premium!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vaferX, Dec 9, 2010.

1. kathiki

kathiki Proficient

NOW THAT WAS A DUMP POST.... every shallow stupid post ends up in accusing the other players of not being able to play their chars.... it is always the same LAME excuse ASANKA....

New players do not have ABG, a lot of players DO NOT ABUSE the voting system.... A lot of players cannot have +15 ABGS now, and most important most people in the server DO NOT HAVE DEITY TRANSFORMATION....

so please spare me with these remarks of yours. Get yourself a cleric and play against a gladiator deity, and I hope i will not read the same idiotic remark to run him off..... cause they run faster than the wind....

Every single time at the ingisson outpost you only see a swarm of deities..... SAME people doing the deity thing every time.... and same shit of screenshooting people abusing transformation all the time.....

so please give me a break

2. alshid

alshid Expert

IMO, the way to balance this AP things out is a monthly AP wipe. Reducing AP gain and increasing AP lose will just make many people go rage then QQ. We are not paying to lose more. Even with this new rates, people still won't be able to catch up with those deities. There's no way you can reach that amount of AP with short amount of time. Seriously, this idea is just retarded.

3. carvenup

carvenup New Member

this is just too much, either everybody has started new accounts or all the rank 5 and upwards have stopped coming to iggnision. it's just stupid making 1k and 2k kills while losing 22k, yes thats right 22k!!

If i remember carefully i got premium coz i wanted to make more ap or make gaining ap easier, now i have to kill anywhere from 10 to 20 ppl to cover for 1 death. And if you in a party you need to kill even more than that. I've been in iggnision for quite a while since the 2.1 update and i've had maybe 2 10k kills.

Now i dunno if this is a bug or it's the new premium and VIP ap system. but this has to be fixed.