1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Norsvold: The New PvP Map

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Noyah, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ciatciatciat

ciatciatciat Getting there

well agree with u.. give back heiron to PvP .. kisk.. no more camp guard and boring PvP

2. scanjal

scanjal New Member

Heiron and rifting is the best with no safepad or base

3. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

Well asmo go pvp if they have clerics, no cleric no pvp xD they hide behind the guards and its boring btw.I thought pvp going to reborn again since ea is the starting gear but it was only expectation and the reality is server lagging and always ip already voted maybe move the mix and battleground on every sat and sun cause they cut the pvps other went mix and other went norsvoid so it kinda boring btw

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

the guard thing can be simple avoided, by making ely/asmo obelisks locations on the top of some high mountain. so once you jump, you cannot go back to base. but all In all the distance between ely/asmo its a boring thing to do. also too many bg' that split the ppls, and honestly no1 would join any if wasn't this GP reward. the bg with credits should be the only ones up for ppls, the GP thing should be something for pvp mostly.

Snowinkle and six like this.
  5. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Tbh I don't understand the meaning of a safe zone in any pvp map. Rifts on both factions that teleport us in the same map but random location every time, ppl kisk up and let the party begin! As simple as that. Those who want to afk should stay in Sanctum and Pandaemonium. Those who tp in pvp zones should have the brains to at least find a decent kisk spot and also have the balls to pvp!
    So are you saying that clerics shouldn't pvp? Because I honestly believe pvp is op only if there's a healer in the pt, otherwise all pvp confrontations would end fast! I suggest you either change your strategy vs pts with healers or get one for your pt as well! There are many on elyos side...

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

There will be changes soon. Thank you for your ideas and suggestions!

Ayane and Ayvell like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.