1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Not being able to receive emails

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Xyio, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Xyio

Xyio New Member

This isn't just on my game account but also on my forum account. Just recently I created this forum account on my primary gmail and I never got any mail in it(checked spam and All Mail tab), thankfully here on forum account I can change my mail so I changed it to a different secondary gmail one and immediately it worked(it didn't even go to spam). Been trying to change my password on my game account that is still on my primary gmail and after a few days and just recently now tried again I still haven't received any emails(checked spam and All Mail tab).

I did check my primary gmail settings, nothing is being blacklisted, It seems that for some reason on my primary gmail account that is used for the game account and that I tried using it for the forums account can't receive any emails. I'm aware that we can't change game account email, but is there something else I can do about it?

2. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

Contact @Noyah here on the forums with your information.

Xyio likes this.
  3. Xyio

Xyio New Member

From what I gather it might be a whitelist issue that is very hard to fix with gmail, I'll have to try to add all gamezbd emails depending on their nature to my contacts list. Can you confirm that these are some of them and please let me know if there are more

noreply@gamezbd.net
    webmaster@gameznetwork.com

4. Puffery

5. Xyio

Xyio New Member

Thank you, but sadly it doesn't work ugh

I've tried so many things at this point I give up, it would have been easier if we could change our email on our gamez account but eh, one can only dream.

Thank you for your time and consideration, I appreciate the help

6. Puffery

Have you recently tried again or have you contacted @Noyah on the forums? Gmail servers have been having problems and 73% of the reported problems was receiving email. Most of the issues have been resolved but not all of them.

Xyio likes this.
  7. Xyio

Xyio New Member

Ofc I have, but still nothing has changed in terms of me being able to receive emails sadly