1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Not getting better.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by JonJon420, Jul 5, 2022.

1. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

Server still seems poopy. Should just merge EU back with NA, also remove wings of circle and refund everyone credits back from wings and we can buy other stuff. But the wings from what I hear are one the main reasons people don't like this server lol.

Takuro likes this.
  2. propng

propng New Member

People who don't like WOC are the ones who have high ping. Probably the biggest reason why people don't like this server is the fact it's not classic aion and admins couldn't care less about what people want.

3. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

I and a few others have decent ping actually and can see how lame it is. I mean it's just the attack speed cuz it does make it meh. I love the whole all stigmas tho. Makes it really interesting and fun. And classic? Like the older boring stuff???? Cuz 4.6-5.0 imo it got a little fun. Only thing the private servers need to do is lock accessories at +5max.

4. propng

propng New Member

From a glad/temp perspective it was far from lame, rangers get pretty much woc 2 attack speed as soon as they unlock bestial fury, sins weave like mad and melt hp, sorcs straight up sleep/nuke (worse with full stigmas) and sms just troll. I'd say all in all woc for a glad/temp levels the playing field.