1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Not receiving pearls

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Ionicdistress9, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Ionicdistress9

Ionicdistress9 New Member

Have noticed that I'm not receiving pearls any longer. Have been afk fishing for a while not actively playing until finish a large project, so not sure when stopped receiving pearls but noticed in past week havent received any. Is there something I need do to activate - I have an active premium account until February 2023?

2. Ionicdistress9

Anyone experiencing similar or is it account issue? I've done all updates on computer and game still not generating any pearls and I have Premium membership so should be generating 100 every 30 min??? Are there any active dev's or moderators that can direct me as to what I need to do to get account functioning again?

3. Gold

Gold New Member

Where are you looking ? The pearls do not fall into the inventory , but into the spirit chest . You take it from there to the inventory.

4. Ionicdistress9

Didn't know it changed been away a while and only trying to fish while I got other things in order didn't see the change in where the pearls went. Thank you much for replying!!!