1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Notice] Deleted Kinah - Why is my kinah set to 0? - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Airin

Airin Proficient

underneath this really really huge pebble (dunno b
    12k for a set and 1 wep. then 3 for a head piece and belt. then 5 for a complete accessories set.

that being said it would be at least 20k credits for a full abg. taking it someone would at least need 10 accounts to vote to 2k each, or at least donate $200.

and like i said, when we only had EAT and Miragent we never had such problems. you don't see so many people running around with them, and with the ABGs and people duplicating items and kinah the market just went berserk where in 1 week prices were more than doubled. something the server couldn't afford.

(i get pms whenever i get on if i'm selling my abg items, it's crazy.)

i was one of the lucky ones who was able to get an abg set for what some would remember as 3-4 or even less for 2k. and with this we might be able to go back to those somewhat normal rates.

2. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

1.) I belive so, but we are not yet 100% sure.
    2.) No, it should of only purged kinah at this one time, not continually, however this bug is annoying, and stopping the people who were purged from gaining kinah at the moment, when this bug is gone, you should be free to earn as much kinah as you like again, provided we don't have to do another purge -.-.

Oh and just so you all know, I was effect by this too, lost over 150m trillion :'(

Albull

3. jmotz94

jmotz94 Proficient

waaaah.. allbull taking actioon.. i guess im not in this anymore..
    and for all Gms.. thx for all your hard work.. X)

4. Iku

Iku New Member

Just one Question.

The server online stability has not first priority ?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  5. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

What a question -.- of course that has priority, but lets face it, we can't purge server errors, we can purge kinah..

Albull

6. Seantot

Seantot Banned

Why didn't you guys make a notice that if you go over 30b it's considered dupe, like 10 minutes before the big ass delete? Then innocent players wouldnt have lost all their money/hard work.

7. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

Lol so crashings will never be fixed? very nice!

8. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Because then the ones who dupe it would of been safe too? lets think, we can announce it, and then all the dupers run and hide there stash in the treasury in steel rake, or we can just purge? I pick option 2.

I never said that, I said that crash's just can't be purged, don't twist my words.

Albul

9. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I don't even understand why people need that much kinah.. do you really need 55 pvp gear? lol

Everything else kinah is good for (crafting, scrolls, etc) is generally cheap, why do you need like 120b =.=;

10. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

I think 30b is a fair set amount. I mean I only have 1.5b and that's enough for me.

11. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

Does it even matter? If your selling gear in a fair way its the players choice how many kinah he gets. even if its alot.
    Doesnt mean that some1 dupes just cuz he had alot. and with the latests prices of items, u would need alot of money.

Albull can u fix my char so i do something again instead of sitting in town?
    Name: Pitcher

12. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

I cannot, I didn't get back to know what the fix was before Alente left > sorry.

Albull

13. Iku

Iku New Member

I was asking for first priority. Thats why the word was underlined. U might not purge the crashes and performance problems but i think the hoster can. And if he cant this server will be a has-been sooner as anyone wants. I lost no money so this is wayne for me but u cant say the server ecenomy has the most focus when the server is crashing every 6 hrs.

14. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

15. DivineKid

DivineKid Proficient

wow... is there anyway to fix this?? :( i dont wanna lose my kinah and im scared :(

16. Innsonia

Innsonia Getting there

off topic your signature takes up like an entire page.... geesh

17. nicojelek

nicojelek Getting there

WOW.. Just Now i read this after i lost many of my kinnah..

well i'll take it easy.. first of all i have mist. leather lv55 and ABG bow.. when many people sell and buy lvl 55 items, and i thinking archer no need high deff.. better i using ABG Accessory. so this i start to sold my armor (2K Credit each) and bought ABG Acc (1K credit).. and before kinah taken by Admin, i have about 40+bil kinah.. coz u know, selling 2K credit and buy 1K credit..

today after i did war at est then bought some potion, i can't tele to est again.. it said i haven't enough money.. i opened my inventory and i saw 0 kinnah. i thought i was put it in my Wh.. i check it and 0 kinah either..

i tell what is happening on me to my legion, and i said i haven't any SS/vid of my kinah or item that i have. so one of my legion member gave me 30m. after i got dc, it going to be 0 kinah again for 2nd time..

after i asking Gm tonight he ask me to find out this bug on forum.. i just know RITE NOW..

well.. admin can't return kinah or rolback the transaction.. so i lost 4K credit +40bil..
    maybe this is the way how gamezAion Make Money.. player who already sold their credit or credit item must to Buy it Again..
    just can say.. u'r too smart then lazy to investigate.. and think all players are hacker..

Kinah take back.. no trans/ item Give Back..

Char name: Fric
    sorry for my bad English

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  18. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

What he said .......just kidding lol .
    What I don't understand is this :
    Why the script ? I mean you probably pissed some people which got their 30b legit by donating and selling their stuff . Couldn't you just simply banz0r the people with suspicious amounts of kinah. I mean there certainly has to be a way how you could check if it's duped or not , and that should be quite manageable with the new GMs now shouldn't it ? + No need to investigate people with 8 trillions kinah lol.

19. zenclaws

zenclaws New Member

if its duped kinah from other? then wers our items that we sell in broken to earn that duped kinah? hmmm and i see something when i get that kinahs i buy some items on broken and after a few days it gone and same as my money on ware T_T

20. Ald

Ald Proficient

I'm failing to understand why someone would donate just to sell the item in game.

The only explanation is that those items are duped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.