1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nova skill/ nova overall succ and awa

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jitsu, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Jitsu

Jitsu New Member

Bug Name:
    Nova skill/ nova overall succ and awa
    Bug Description:
    1) Winter Testudo doesn' work
    2) Summons from Q block wouldnt appears sometimes. It would show either one or none even.
    3) Axian is bugged, sometimes you can't make it summoned and doesn't summon when knocked down.
    4) Star's Ring in awakening doesnt work.
    5) The +50 DP on block doesnt work and doesnt last. It should be continuous while in block. And the dp doesnt work.
    6) Icy Prison is succession doesnt work correctly, sometimes while using it it would make the summon disappear instead of having axian and soldiers doing the attack.
    7) Break Orbit Iframe in En garde mode in awakening seems not working or maybe its the server but it didn't seem to work.
    8) Punishing trap would make you stuck in animation of "grab" when it's written Avoid Mode instead of using Quoratum's Opening.
    9) Aswell overall, in retail, Nova is tankier than in gamezbd. She is really squishy in gamezbd.
    How to reproduce/proof:

SecretCall likes this.
  2. Kazuxy

Kazuxy New Member

The reason summons are buggy, is because they fall through the ground, when summoned. Not always, but most of the time.

3. Halboredja

Halboredja New Member

Also, her Q block does not recover SP when blocks, which is a major problem in early game.

4. Urbanchina

Urbanchina New Member

SP Recovery on Quoratum's Protection work fine. But it doesn't work if Absolute: Quoratum Protection is active. It suppose to work though.

5. SecretCall

SecretCall Banned

6. SecretCall

SecretCall Banned

totally agreed on this. It's way too soft. It's not only that, also tried 545dp with 900+ evasion class e.g Shai/Striker/Nova but it still got 1 shot. Something's sus on damage/stats calculations just maybe, who knows.

7. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Can somebody check this list again and say which one not fixed of this bugreport?
    Cuz about Winter Testudo i already explained it will not soon. But others must be fixed already.

SecretCall likes this.
  8. Jellal

Jellal New Member

Hi, been a nova since the release here. let me try to check these points

1) testudo does not work but kolka knows that already
    2) havent noticed this
    3) summons do sometimes not show up even the cooldown is off but it rarely happens (q nlock and shift space to summon it. you need to be in q block)
    4) star's ring does work and it's vacuum
    5) not sure of the effects but the buff does restart when you Q block when it finishes
    6) icy prison to command axian does work. they just do diff kind of attacks and i dont know how to change the type of attack they do
    7) havent tested
    8) havnet happened to me yet
    9) might just be because everyone here is higher ap but now since Q block has been fixed, she is now tankier. I tested this while in Sycraia

SecretCall likes this.
  9. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Ok then i move it to resolved, cuz winter tetsubo we have standalone report.