1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Oasis armour.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Ellorgil, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Ellorgil

Ellorgil New Member

Hello, I've not played in a Long time since I swapped to windows 11. On my return today I noticed my oasis armour is red so I'm assuming an update removed it. I tried doing a search but no results.

Is there another vendor armour or do I now have to grind the old fashioned way cos my characters are now basically useless. And I don't have billions of coin.

2. Krys

Krys New Member

Hi! You're welcome to of course play through the season since we have a few weeks time left before graduation most likely...
    Oasis gear has been made a webshop premium option, if you buy premium on the webshop you can get oasis gear from the oasis vendor in any of the major cities.

I recommend doing the season if you haven't yet, if you finish it through you can get two level 66 characters by transferring your season status onto another character and you can grind time stones in the meantime for some easy money.

Good luck!