1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Offical] Voting system Thread

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MzBella, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

If you can't vote, It means the website is having problems. It has nothing to do with GamezAion.

2. Fusion

Fusion New Member

Its the same problem for rpg-paradize.com too?
    Long time ago we was able to vote on that website too.

3. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

Yes, website's problem.

4. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

third votepage offline!AGAIN!!!!

Third votepage dont work...again!!!!!!

5. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Will you STOP making threads about this?

Gamez is in NO WAY related to the voting sites and is NOT responsible for their crashes/problems or for them being offline!

6. TwistX

TwistX Banned

Voting system really Messed up :/

I want to say it really simple and Straightforward. the voting system is really F#€k3d up since couple months.

I am mot a donator user, personally i find a waste of money spending cash unreasonably (further than spending the proper tax by the network carrier -no net, no gaming-), on something virtual and with no benefits but entertaining ur stressed after-work day. -So, i can see the small crack of inattention with the Gamez aion site, at leas in the voting links. It is aimed to give you 50 credits per shot: 5 links/10 credits each one for a total of 100 credits daily -50 each 12 hours-.

but sometimes or some days, barely 3 links work properly. and if u're lucky u can get 60 or 50 credits per day, even if voting each 12 hours :/ ...

Maybe this complaining has been read plenty of times and i may be wasting my time writing all this stuff. maybe not.
    I am one of those user that cares -even if its annoying for anybody else- about giving some feedback. i find this issue at a level of posting the situation to be fixed. since i had my own method to "lure" the broken links till it would work again to get my credit reward. but at this point, it doesn't event work anymore.

So... maybe the Devs want to check the links out, or take a look on the voting system of Gamez aion site, if anything is working well, or if i am doing something wrong <- which i really doubt.

apologies for the way o wrote in here -commonly some1 can find it offensive-

and thaks for advance for reading. Greetings and happy gaming.

7. Meanz

Sadly, the sites are not in any way connected to Gamez Aion. Can't just magically make them work because we want them to. Sometimes they bug (Today, the 3rd vote link was buggy for me) but they usually fix them pretty soon after.

Though I understand why you're posting this, you should also remember that we're all on the same boat.

EDIT: I've been voting on all 5 sites for months. They've only broke 2 or 3 times since then. For periods like a day or two tops.

Last edited: May 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. Halpin

Halpin Proficient

Personally I'm in the same situation as Meanz. The voting sites are usually (mostly) all working for me. Around half way through each month the third site gets weird for like a few days but not more than a week. Once in a while the other sites give trouble as well. Many of my friends however are in the same position as the OP. Other than choosing new voting sites, I'm not sure what else the staff could do and they probably chose those 5 for a reason.

I can only suggest to take the situation with a grain of salt. Even with the bugs, whether it's 100 credits as intended, or 20 credits, it's still an opportunity to have a little entertainment after a stressful work day. Don't make voting or game play like a second job or it is bound to frustrate you and it's not worth the hassle. If something works (voting, housing, whatever), great, if not, shrug it off, there's bound to be something to de-stress.

1 person likes this.
  9. hansolo442

hansolo442 New Member

I have only been voting for a week and the third site has been broken 5 of the 7 days. Find a new one.

10. SYNKRO

SYNKRO Old Member

^This. btw, love the siggy. :D

@Thread, the text color hurts my eyes. -.-

1 person likes this.
  11. Meanz

Thanks =P I love my siggy too!

@Thread; I voted earlier today and it worked just fine on all 5 links. =) They usually fix their sites pretty fast.

1 person likes this.
  12. Halpin

Halpin Proficient

As I said, the third site doesn't work in the middle of each month. They're probably doing maintenance on their servers, resetting the votes or whatever else. Expect problems between the 10-20th.

"Fix" is the wrong word. "Temporarily Possible" is more accurate; ie. it's down again right now.

13. jokens

jokens New Member

Voting problem

I have another problem... when i voted my account.. why the Credits cannot added . what is the solution of this problem.. maam or sir.. and also.. GAME MASTER.. it happene 1 hour ago. reply me please.:sad:

14. lin3ag3iii

lin3ag3iii New Member

missing credits

Im sorry. im posting dis thread for the second time.
    Im trying to vote and it keeps saying dat i did vote already.
    Plz can any GM help me out. Thank you.

15. solcan

solcan Solitary Man

Donate Bugg ??

16. Meanz

Happened to me a long time ago. I would suggest changing your Ip if you can.

If you can't, I'd say download CC Cleaner and clean everything up. Cookies and whatnot.

Does anyone vote from your place? Do you play from home or PC Club?

17. lin3ag3iii

lin3ag3iii New Member

I did try to vote at work, which is totally different ip from my home, still is not giving me credit for the vote.
    Should i make the account premium?

18. Meanz

Uh, I've heard of that issue before. The credits just get 'stuck' at some number and don't count. NO idea how to fix it though. I'll refer this to a HAM.

19. lin3ag3iii

lin3ag3iii New Member

Thank you.

20. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

It used to get stuck around 2,000 credits if I recall, though later the amount started to vary. I suggest you try making a 2nd account and voting there, that way you find out whether it is an account issue or a pc/connection one. It always helps having 2 accounts here anyway to test client issues/stuck characters as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.