1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Official Insigina Position

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Nov 3, 2010.

?

Should insignias be left ENABLED for all players (Read the thread before voting -.-!)

1. Leave them working for all.

119 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Kill them with fire.

119 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Added: If you are such a good player than fighting "ZERGS" should NOT be an issue. You should be capable enough, and mature enough to accept what I've said... if you are a true mmo gamer than you can accept your limits and be satisfied you killed only 6 out of the 20 people alone... if NOT... then you are a bigot and should be playing Prototype, Final Fantasy, Slash em up and kill zergs of zombies, or some other console game where you aren't goign against another HUMAN who is equal to you.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mystearica

Mystearica Proficient

I can't sound like you Aegis :( so I just support your posts haha. Mines was #96 and I'm sure people don't want to keep seeing it over and over again so.... as it has died out 10 pages ago, hopefully people still have the patience to read back that far.

I find myself wanting to ask why the thought of keeping insignias was even considered... if balance is so desired, then the server may as well have a stigma system instead of having this I CAN TANK EVERYTHING sort of thing.

Insignias need to burn fast. Lately I just log on and stand in the same spot then finding myself logging out a few minutes later... Even thinking of resubbing to retail until TERA if the insignias stay... I'm even spending more time on the forums than I ever have....

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  3. Soki

Soki New Member

I'm hella pissed off at this update tbh.

And Aegis, well said, need more knowledgeable players like you. I also play retail and this shit pisses me off to no end.

I don't even wanna log into GA.

If this somehow manages to win, I'm quitting for sure and waiting for 2.1 to hit Retail. Or simply just wait for TERA.

Please... remove these damn insignias...

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

+1 :smile:

4. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Aegis..

If I was a girl..

I'd totally do this:

[​IMG]

5. Hexsteria

Hexsteria Proficient

Well damn it all to hell

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  6. Montalban

Montalban Proficient

I voted "Leave them working for all." with out reading Aegis post.

Can i change it?

7. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Well the damage modification on this server should be reduced without this item. The damage here is just disgustingly high.

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I still stand by my post, I dare anyone to take me on this issue.

I'll flat iron you're ass and send you right back to console gaming where you belong.

9. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Aegis you're trying too hard, it's distracting.

Although it is keeping us amused sadly it prevents me from responding seriously.

10. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

Today i meet an immortal templar.... all attacks 0 dmg.. obviusly cause temp buffs and inisgnia...

The templar entered alone in gelkamaros fortress and start pawning... i dont know how many people are needed to kill it... even with an inisgina on (face it... world like this you cant play normal anymore)... and only when a buff went down i was able to hit himfor like 200 dmg...

If GMs say that this is to balance the PVP... i say they have no idea of what they are talking about... really. If you gonna keep it make it unsuable for ABG and Mastarius gear, or any high tier gear with ludicrous def properties.... what is the point in doing 0 dmg?? where is the balance there??

Lets all roll in templar class and start doing 0 dmg X) oh my...

Really this is going nowhere.... i can accept OP rangers.... or whatever, i dont give a crap cause i can do dmg at least... lucky i can kill them.. but... 0 DMG!!!!???!!! you Gms are sure about this?? really??

some opinion on your part will be highly valued...

ty for your time reading

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

After tearing your cleric apart and promptly the issues with the stacking factors were modified to be fixed afterwards.

Later I flaunt about BoQ and then you tear that off my character as well. (And I noticed that I was banned while you did this as well, coincidence? I doubt that).

The only person amused here is me.

You're trying to keep insignia's so you're cleric takes even less damage.

Did I not mention earlier that I only hit 5k on someone before? And now with insignia that is 2.5k?

That isn't a flame, but trust me I can tell abuse a mile away Alente. Don't take me to be underneath you in wit, I promise you I'm not.

12. Teddie

Teddie Expert

My position on this..
    If you decide to not delete the insignia's then allow them to be stacked, otherwise its most likely that only a handful of people will be using them during pvp, therefore more unbalance.

If theres no possible way they can be stacked; delete them for good. o_o

13. Alente

I'm half tempted to reveal something we decided four hours ago or so but I think I'll hold off on that one for now ;p

You can wait for the patch notes ^^

14. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Damned patch notes >< /want

15. Alente

It gives you time to prepare the next blob of text resembling a rant for the injustice of it all ;p

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Trust me o.o university has taught me to write those giant blobs of text with concise points and logical backing within a matter of 5 minutes... it's just my fingers that can't keep up. :X

17. Alente

If that's what you want to tell yourself.

Done spamming my thread yet btw?

18. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

no offense, your posts could be more logical and if you refuse to use colloquial language, at least use your "recondite" vocabulary correctly rather than like a string of malapropisms ;).

And Alente

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

19. Emb

Emb Proficient

before i could hold my own against my group solo or with a partner, but since everyone has insignia no one will die quickly, i will be a ranger punching bag untill i die to a bunch of full anuhart clowns.. the only class this severely benefits are that of the warrior but even more, priests.. Try downing a magic resist cleric/chanter with insignia on..

To top that off Yes Tomorrow's AP might not get fixed untill 2015... more than enough time for alente's Hackers legion to catch up..

And if it couldn't get worse this server has no economy and Alente and friends can teleport elyos to high top mountains for great kisk spots in gelkramos..

20. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

-cough- love how people are getting half a brain about insignias now... maybe I should persuade more people by killing groups of asmos by myself...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.