1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Opening Skill window for my Ranger instanly crashes the game now?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by GlassAlice, Nov 13, 2023.

1. GlassAlice

GlassAlice New Member

Idk what changed but now anytime i try to open the skill window the game seizes up and crashes.
    Force checked the game files but it still dies.

I saw something about clearing cache? not sure how to do that.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there @GlassAlice and welcome to the GameZ-network forum community. I do hope that your stay here will be a fruitful one.
    I am NOT a part of the GameZ-network staff, but I like helping out when I can.

The first thing I do have to tell you, is that when using a forum, it is important to check whether your topic hasn't already been posted?
    I know that this thread topic has at least three threads open now, which is less than ideal. So for future reference, when you want to use the forum, the first thing to do, is to click on the relevant forum subsection; "I want to post a thread about Horses/Mounts, because my horse isn't working", so the first thing is to click GamezBD, then look at the top right corner, where there is a small text bar with Search written in it. Making a search can be confusing, and especially if you choose a search word (or words), that is commonly used you will find far too many hits, but you Can limit it with a simple selection of "Title only" search ;)

Secondly I would very much like to help you out:
    https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/artifacts-game-crash-skill-window.244378/
    https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/game-crashes-at-skill-tree.244202/
    https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/game-freezes-and-closes-after-selecting-skill-page-k.243936/

3. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

do you have artifacts equipped?

armageddon624 likes this.
  4. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

take off artifacts, try again, problem solved.

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@~VilletteSonia~ @NinjaRivo I am sorry to point this out to you, however the message was answered several days before your attempt at answering it, and the answer contained all the relevant information. I just fail to see why you would add to the thread, several days after it had been answered?

6. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

as you pointed out in your own post, you are not part of the staff, the thread is still open to be answered, so we answered.

loboram likes this.
  7. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment