1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Outdated class guide

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by LordXenon, Apr 14, 2018.

1. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

The best class to play is the one you enjoy playing. Stop asking me to update this; stop asking me which class is the best and easiest.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Visty, Noyah, Renaro and 1 other person like this.
  2. Desann

Desann New Member

there are 2 things to become SSS class
    high gear as much as possible
    master your class

this is the reality,fck bugs

3. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Unfortunately, stacking ap isn't enough to fix class balance. There are certain classes that you'll never oneshot, even with gear.. unless 290 ap or something is that point. Mastering your class doesn't change much either. It gives you a temporary advantage. Everybody else masters their class, too, and you're back on the same foot.

4. KoroFish

KoroFish New Member

This is pretty accurate at this moment until 707.

Toenail and LordXenon like this.
  5. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

Is this for Black desert ?

6. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

I mean.. it's in the BDO guide section...

7. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

Ooh okay :)

8. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Sorc here. I thought at first that her lack in damage is because she needs to get gear carried. I was wrong. With gamez, "custom" formula to accuracy and evasion, sorc has become a feeder unless she's got her blackhole ready. GRJ misses 90% of the time, if not, it does very little damage to anyone no matter what your DP is. Boosting your accuracy with all kinds of accuracy buffs doesn't help at all. Her blackhole got recently fixed. Pre-FML, her blackhole would only do a tap damage and it won't even suck you in or do any more damage after the initial one upon dropping it. Hell, it won't even move forward. Also, Violation is useless other than give you addon buffs/debuffs towards your enemy. Like GRJ, 90% of the time it would miss or do very little damage against someone.

Imo, sorc is the next warrior. She just needs to get her 100% up and pop it with DoD and SE. That's it. Unless you're doing a 1v1 with a noob, your combos are irrelevant to people with equal gear as you.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  9. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Yeah, I understand that Sorcs get bent hard by accuracy issues. If she didn't have gravity ball and the best iframes in the game, she'd be D or F tier. Her ball allows for tons of kills, though, because it has bugged damage. Also, from what I see, high levels of gear do help to alleviate her issues. Rorychan is pretty hard to kill and gets tons of points in matches. Could just be my opinion from how meme Ninja damage is atm.

10. Cataa

Cataa Banned

Finally a smart person around here , to bad a fat russian dev can't make good decizions

11. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Updated with a new ranking order due to all the balance changes. With the next update removing cc from protected awakened and rabam abilities, another rewrite might be necessary.

12. darkice

darkice New Member

I think Ninja is really insane, the damage output is so high, especially 1v1

13. SaooH

SaooH New Member

dk above ninja.. wot

14. deheinrich

deheinrich New Member

Why is Mystic not on the same spot as Striker? What makes her so different She feels literally the same.
    Maybe someone is more knowlegeable than me

15. Baba1

Baba1 New Member

I don't trust these lists especially now after the EVA changes but if you had to be real with people Ninja and Kuno are definitely at the top of the list and although I haven't fought many tamers or lahns they seems to be the most scuffed on the server. Every other classes seems to be smack in the middle and some closer to ninja and kuno and others closer to lahn and tamer.

Top:
    Ninja
    Kuno

Closer to Ninja and Kuno:

Striker
    Mystic
    Wizard

Middle:
    Musa
    Maewha
    Witch
    Dark Knight

Closer to Lahn and Kuno:
    Sorceress
    Warrior
    Valk
    Ranger

Bottom:
    Lahn
    Tamer

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  16. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Look at the date I posted this, as well as when I lasted edited it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cmon, dude, it's an old thread. If I ever came back to fix the list, I'd end up having to separate it into 1v1s, small scale, and large scale since people seem to actively be confused by a lot of things. Plus, when I originally wrote this up, they hadn't done any of the changes to the formulas that made all low tier classes shoot up from practically useless to big balls dps. The initial edit dropped after we received the first wave of super armor and frontal guard changes, making Mystic a worse competitor compared to Striker. Despite all this, I probably won't update the list since I barely if at all play gamezbd any more. It's a dumpster fire. With their choice to secretively and continuously reduce enhancement chance, I'm pretty much checked out after failing to enhance crescent rings beyond duo for close to two months now. I've gotten one tri and one tet out of thousands of rings. Those are both gone as well. If I can't keep progressing, there's no point in playing anymore. As for Lahn and Tamer being bottom tier, that's a load of garbage. Bottom tier doesn't exist anymore. Lahn has one of the biggest advantages in 1v1, in that she has the longest range grab that's fast and protected. Her damage output is good now, so she can capitalize on that grab and kill a target in two seconds or less. The meta is now exactly like retail: First to land cc wins 99% of the time. Tamer is fine since she can now backstab people and kill them, like she was good at on retail.

Before the summon and evasion changes, Striker was about as tanky as mystic, but had a stupidly superior damage output compared to most of the cast including Mystic. Meaning, while Mystic could be a raid boss in terms of how much damage she could take, she didn't put out enough damage to always be a threat. Meanwhile, Striker could eat full combos from people, stand up, and kill you in 3-4 skills. This is because Clones did a ridiculous amount of damage and did not miss, compared to regular skills missing a ton of hits. Now, clones do crap damage, but everything else hits fine so Strikers are still relevant but can't rely on clones for damage and Mystic's damage went up a lot.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  17. Luckylooser

Luckylooser New Member

can you pls update the list i hear you and ty for your time

18. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Is there any particular reason you want my opinion? Do you need advice on picking a class?

19. Chozen

Chozen New Member

You say you dont play anymore due to the enhancing memes. But im new and barely understand any of these classes. On retail, any class is viable... but here due to bugs, lack of accuracy and now evasion, dmg calculations, this must mean some big things (aka make some classes trash). Which class can I play that can take advantage of how this pserver works? Seems like ninja and kuno are tops one even after kuno "nerf" and mystic as well. Lahn is expecting a nerf? Not sure what that means either. Dark knight?

Thanks

20. Luckylooser

Luckylooser New Member

Lord Xenon yes i nee advice i switch from musa to tk with my 590 gs gear i had ever only play musa on retail and here is that a good choice?