1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Outdated class guide

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by LordXenon, Apr 14, 2018.

1. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Read the top paragraph of the thread. Every class is viable now because accuracy being a meme is now a thing of the past. No class is trash because every class can blow each other up in a combo now. The more ap, the shorter your combo. 300 ap is effectively a oneshot for most classes.

Chozen likes this.
  2. Chozen

Chozen New Member

You my friend, have summarized, in very few words, everything I needed to hear. Thank you for your reply and help in the forums!

3. Luckylooser

Luckylooser New Member

i have one question again waht is the easiest best class atm. i ask because aiam not the best player i have good gear over 600 gs but iam not the best pvp player i want play a class thats easy to play and very good too pls help me too choice. atm i hear ninja is well but iam have fear that the class is too dificult

4. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Play what you like. You paid the money for your account, so you might as well as pick something you enjoy.

5. AceTheDazed

AceTheDazed New Member

Looks like this guy just killed the guide. We do need an updated tier list for gamez. I hope someone with more knowledge than me steps up. This gamez version is so much different than retail.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018