1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Password reset not working

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Hollowzero, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Hollowzero

Hollowzero New Member

So I tried to reset my password since it's been a long while since the last time I played, and I get the link to reset password in a few seconds, once I click I get redirected to a page saying that my account information has been sent to my email... but nothing else comes, I tried multiple times and still no information provided, I tried registering in case my account got deleted but the email is already in use, so it is still there. I don't remember what username I was using at the time, if my email suffices it's enough for me to just reset my password, but still, I need the reset to work.

2. Hollowzero

Hollowzero New Member

After further checking my email, I found the information I needed in junk mail, didn't expect it to be there since the first emails sent were on the normal inbox... I finnaly changed my password.