1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pedro Jack's Treasure Quest

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Lusine, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Lusine

Lusine New Member

Hello, I recently completed one of the quest for the sealed treasure chest which gave the knowledge "Pedro Jack's Shorthand #21" which could be found in the middle of the water at Gavinya Great Crater.

I am now on a quest that gives the knowledge "Pedro Jack's Shorthand #5" which I assumed would be in the water somewhere at Basilisk Den, but I can't seem to find it at all. The riddle was this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If anyone could point me to the right direction, it would be much appreciated. Thanks so much ^-^

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I really wish that I could be helpful with this quest, however there are many conflicting pages about this.

Generally speaking it seems as if it has been introduced as a quest, but there are NO pages describing how-to complete, there are however quite a lot of pages saying that this quest is bugged, or incomplete.

This is the only page I have been able to find about this, that has any validity it seems: https://bdocodex.com/gl/quest/5737/1/

As you can clearly see the quest does not seem to have made it to the western-BDO-version yet, whether it is implemented on GamezBD or not, I do not know, whether it works or not, I do not know.

I wish I could be more helpful, but the one time I got this quest I just abandoned it, and I have never got it offered again.

Lusine likes this.
  3. Lusine

Lusine New Member

Thanks so much for responding anyway~
    I guess it's the matter of just figuring out the riddle or maybe I didn't look enough at Basi Den.
    The one that gives knowledge #21 works fine! Seems some of them are just easier than others xd

loboram likes this.
  4. xdMdx

xdMdx New Member

For #5, go to Leical Falls NPC and climb up,; the spot is overlooking the NPC from the very top of the fall

loboram and bloodi like this.
  5. bcf000705

bcf000705 New Member

External links: h**ps://www.inven.co.kr/board/black/3584/41275
    Information from a Korean website

Please make good use of GOOGLE translation,
    Find the corresponding area based on knowledge or clues, if you can interact with it---
    No, I'm not exploring all, just providing information.
    At least #21 can be done :D