1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PEN ogres

Discussion in 'Questions' started by bingoxd, Mar 2, 2017.

1. bingoxd

bingoxd New Member

Hello, i had a question about how da f*** like 20 people on this server have thouse PEN ogres, i`ve been farming them for hours got only 1 , isn`t that like impossible? cause i came here from official servers and there`s no such thing like PEN ogres on that one so i`m kinda curious , did admins just gave them away or smth ?) anyway , i`d glad to have one for myself ;)

thugpound likes this.
  2. PureBusiness

PureBusiness -please delete this- Forum Legend

-please delete this-

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    thugpound likes this.
  3. YCARU

YCARU New Member

I have not played in a few weeks, and I did not have any kind of help and during the time I'm on I see people getting 5 to 6 items in average ... any tips because I put luck on everything!

4. PureBusiness

-please delete this-

5. YCARU

YCARU New Member

I've already checked the guides, but the point is that I spend hours trying to get some items mentioned and I can not ... I'm not complaining about not having, I play in NA and it's worse, but for me, I've tested practically all quests etc. .. I can not understand why not drop the items hehehe ... opre3ssor gets 6 Ring of Crescent Guardian, followed and in 10 minutes ... And I can not get a Mark of Shadow hehehe ...

6. Yatogami

Yatogami New Member

7. bingoxd

bingoxd New Member

its just about kids that are linking this things into channel group and other guys are like WOW how did you get that and stuff, in my opinion obt should be equal to all the players and u guys should just give top weapons like kzarka and boss armour on the start of the character so people just level up and test stuff,instead we have few kids with GM items that are linking them into world chat every hour, and you can`t rly kill them , but they can kill you instead ,obviously no one gives a damn , but in my opinion that`s how OBT works

8. PureBusiness

-please delete this-

9. SLYs

SLYs New Member

obviously someone wanted advantage over the new players and said stop handing out give aways stuff. its a private server everyone complains about this and that. should of thought over it before giving out those items. its only giving a big gap between the new and old players. they know theirs a disadvantage. THEY DONT CARE. if they did they would of already made it right. its their server and the door is always open for you to walk out.

old players mostly with the advantage if not already left. one reason for them to stay is explore the higher mobs because they have the advantage on dmg. most new ppl with the no give away is most likely just gonna get to a certain point and they will stop because theres no point. or they will get to a point where theyre high lvl and cant go to other mobs because their dmg sucks.

its OBT, and its gonna get wiped. however i dont see OBT ending anytime soon because im not even sure if they even work on the stuff which ppl posted about bugs when i first came. so its gonna take sometime. hopefully some gms dont take it offensive. sometimes they need to hear the voices of the community to get the game in pace. thats my point of view. well have fun.