1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Permanent PVP/PVE map - adapted for Lumiel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nieva, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nieva

Nieva Getting there

Hola ! [​IMG]

Introduction :

As you have certainly seen Lumiel has been completely deserted since too long according to me ... Let's revitalize our awesome server a bit ! Let's give Lumiel something special something Siel can't have cause of his too high population, I'm thinking about a new PVP map but not as big as Kaldor or Ingisson/Gelkmaros could be.
    Lumiel effectivly needs an adapted pvp Map for his current player's population ( unless while waiting the come back of players ^^ ).
    Lumiel needs it for the following reason :
    All players I saw on elyos side (yes cause asmo side is completely dead unfortunately) all said the same thing, "there is nothing to do here and there isn't enough player for anything"

Well ok you will answer me : there is alrdy backgrounds for micro pvp with adapted maps but for me even if it's working well on Siel and it is not on Lumiel.
    Others will say players has leaved cause Lumiel is now in Europa and that's explaining it lack of population and I will tell them there is other European private serv which are working pretty well in Europa so it's not the real reason for me. Some of you will rather say Aion is an old game now and players prefer playing other new game. Here I will give the same answer it is not affecting that much the other private serv.
    And please stop saying it's cause of the stigma system cause the majority of Lumiel's players are playing there because of it (counting me ^^)

So the reel problem is that Lumiel in its current state as a copy of Siel can't be attractive, effectivly all the mechanisms are adapted for Siel community not for the current Lumiel one. The best exemple is the Modor boxes spawned in Siel on not on Lumiel which is completly logical cause getting those boxes on Lumiel would be too much easy without opponents. And we should go further on that principle.

Solution :

Let's vote for a new PVP map like Esoterasse / Steel Rose instance / or a delimited portion of any other map well adapted for 10-20 players --> max Lumiel's population currently :(
    Add one new statue like for Ingisson-Gelkmaros, porting to the new Lumiel map whith the same type of spawns.
    Add 4-5 special bosses like in Tiamat Eyes before the 4.7 update, like Pashid mob in Mixfight or like Lisveth events (see following links) :

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/event-in-game-lumiel-coastal-invasion.185272/
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/winter-creatures.195961/
    Overview :

Winter Creatures Event :
    [​IMG]

Pashid in Mixfight :
    [​IMG]

Bosses could be for exemple the 3 bosses of Danuar Reliquary which isn't currently accessible, we could have 1 Tahabata and 1 Stormwings again which are still intéressant for players.
    The map could have special boxes not the modor ones but some others with less rare items.
    Like that the map would also be a PVP/PVE map as for Kaldor on Siel

Exemples :
    PVP in Esoterasse :
    [​IMG]

PVP in Steel Rose instance :
    [​IMG]

According to me this solution would be alrdy enough to show an interest for Lumiel. I remember the coastal invasion event of Lisveth many month ago which was the period I came on Lumiel for the first time and this event has allowed me to encounter many players and has kept me out of breath for days.

My idea isn't new and neither revolutionnary, it has indeed been alrdy tested and aprouved on many private serv, and players has always enjoyed it, but for me if Lumiel want a come back this could be a good remedy.

Inconvenience :

The solution is a time investment.
    The solution may not work at all and would be a waste of time for admins.
    Siel's players would come on Lumiel then back on Siel after getting the reward as we alrdy saw with the event "Winter Creatures" abovementioned.

Well I would say it's just an idea for now and such features are more like event than permanent content but as the Lumiel GM are apparently busy since 2-3 Months, is there an other solution ?

Thx for reading me and excuse me for the huge size of this post, I will be pleased to read your reactions :)

NB : Excuse my sometimes weird english, I'm french ^^

Alourn, Renaro and Lance like this.
  2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

yeah, that will work but, keep in mind that new players will need to gear up 1st, is such hard to find 12 ppls for IS. they should add CM for others instances like ROC etc so ppls can gear faster !

Lance likes this.
  3. Nieva

Nieva Getting there

True it's not that easy to make an IS on Lumiel, even a 6+ instance is a bit hard now ^^
    That's why put one Guard Captain Ahuradim or one Brigade General Sheban on the new PVP/PVE, with a 2-4 hours respawn CD could be arldy enough for new players to get some better gear. As an exemple the first purple object I got on Gamez was the mythical Sheban Shield during Lisveth's coastal invasion event :)

Lance likes this.
  4. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

lol nieva , really nice idea , but you forgot one thing . there are no ppl on the asmo side , everyone left and max 4 ppl online there . In lumiel is no pvp nowaday . you can pvp max in 1v1 with friends from same race . As xperta said , they should do something like that , but since its hard to find 12 ppl on ely ( not imposible, there is enough ppl playing there now as I found out ) they can do IS . but I would like to improve a little his suggest about CM for ROC for this thing . Since a lot of ppl who start there need make more farm groups ? or something easy for them ? take Stormwing as example ( programator can modify its stats ) so you can make a group portal for that giving ap +at least 10-20 cm or same ,similar reward as IS farm alliance , would this be better ? . But its too much work for such empty server I think they think .
    I made suggestion http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/lumiel-like-siel.196863/ you think someone replied ? no becouse nobody cares about old good lumiel :/

Lance likes this.
  5. Nieva

Nieva Getting there

Yeah I saw your post a few hours ago ^^ and that's why I talked about the Kaldor boxes but for those chests I think they don't have to come on Lumiel for the reason I explained however your idea about updated group farm in Sanctum is rlly nice but effectivly a bit expensive in time to do. Well the question is what is easier and faster ? change the group farm or spawn some mobs on a map and add 2 portals ? I haven't the answer ^^

Lance likes this.
  6. Lance

Lance Honey Lover

lol i am alone playing asmo side come i need someone to talk

7. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Hello seru~ Why not make a toon in siel and gear it up, then transfer to lumiel? Since Siel to Lumiel Transfer is free. :3 You don't have to make yourself hard farming in Lumiel, all you have to do, gear up in Siel, transfer to lumiel, voila! PVP.

Lumiel is good, but the disadvantages are, no people are willing to play because of the ping and the population. Lis is doing everything in order to save Lumiel, she even made an event, but mostly, ppl from siel only participated, not because for pvpve, but for the costumes or the prizes rather.

8. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

Lumiel died long ago... Nothing to do about that

Alourn likes this.
  9. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

How can I say this nicely.
    Siel isn't even close to being a "populated server" when it can't even reach 150 players at times. Talking about splitting the population in two servers or reviving Lumiel when Siel's player base is below average is pointless at this point. Splitting the population in two servers would just kill both when we don't have the playerbase to "afford" having two servers.

10. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

or maybe aot of players left because SW are too OP on full stigma and some of the Stats are bugged or something MR or MA , SW can prolly socket MB / HP which makes them too OP.
    His Idea is Good it may brong back old players which loves that kind of pvp, tbh Honest Kaldor is boring an FFA will be awesome on a Stigma Based system which limits the skills on 1 class and lumiel could be a place but even so alot of asian prefered Siel coz its ms is kinda high for them so siels never going to be empty.

11. Nieva

Nieva Getting there

Hmm effectivly from this perspective I understand now why you don't want to worry about Lumiel ^^ But my idea wasn't rlly to steal Siel's population (even if I talked about players coming on Lumiel only for special event prizes :p ) I was more thinking about finding more European players who are currently playing on other European private serv but I think the problem is coming from the language barrier and the 4.8 update hasn't helped too. It's a pity cause Lumiel was a good idea according to me. And furthermore we just need 5-10 more players it's not that much ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.