1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pet Auto-loot speed?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Jun 20, 2023.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Is it just me, or have the pets on PA-servers gotten really fast, despite being low tiered?

Even with our 6 active pets out here on GamezBD, we still get no maximum amount of monsters, so if we kill a big bunch there will be some lag, between the loot being hoovered up by the pets and the monsters getting killed. Most of the time I come across other adventurers, and pass through an area they have recently killed off, I often get loot that has been left behind.

In particularly densely populated areas, you might stand around long enough for the monsters to respawn.

Forte likes this.
  2. Forte

Forte New Member

I noticed long time in the sea. When you kill a pirate ship or a hekaru, you need to stay 2-3 secs near the loot to get. even with 6 T4 pets or 7 with premium.

loboram likes this.
  3. Vaeller

Vaeller New Member

I have not observed this effect. In my experience, capping aggro limit on gamez and having pets of the same tier and amount nets the same looting speeds (indeed you can check the looting speed in the pet tooltip)

loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@Vaeller ello and welcome back...I've been gone for a while, so not sure if you've been gone too, but nice to "see an old face". Hopefully we can get along better nowadays ;)

I do think that you are right, I've been going back and forth between the Pearl Abyss server and this one, so I do think that it might be down to the sheer number of drops, or dead monsters that need to be picked up.

However as this player said, it might also be a small matter of just increasing the Area of Effect, that the pets have for auto-looting?