1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pet skills after O'dyllita update

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Villore, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Villore

Villore New Member

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  2. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

i'm not happy at all , thousands and thousands of pearls lost, some of us donate for pearls, almost all my pets had the right skills on the right type of base pets for the type of work, almost all of them had at least one 7% skill, after the reset i have 1 pet with a 7% combat skill out of 25 pets , one of which is STILL missing completely.

no donations ever again... you locked a thread because you dont want to hear negative feedback, im not the only person who will feel this way and will stop donating.

3. GrandmasterKane

GrandmasterKane New Member

same here, I had 3 sets of fully rolled pets, with combat, gathering and fishing bonuses, only 1 got back the 7% combat skill back, the rest got nothing useful. so over 60k pearls well spent I'd say

4. brianabcd2

brianabcd2 New Member

same here, would like to know why they reset our pet skills but not return our original pet skill?
    What if one day there are bugs to the fairy system, gear system, inventory system?
    Are they going to just reset what we have?
    Ofc, the pearls are "free" and they can do whatever they want:)

5. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

pearls arnt free if you buy them with cash to upgrade your pet. then have it all stripped away.