1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pets special ability

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Vincent29, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Vincent29

Vincent29 Getting there

One thing is unfortunately not entirely clear to me: I have randomly extended my companions to T4 ... now 5 of my 3 have the special ability to detect enemies and 2 desert immunity... can I change this special ability again by combining T1 with T4? Unfortunately, my hedgehog has also been exchanged away.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Poor you Vincent29...That Special-Double-Gathering Hedgehog is a One-of-a-kind Pet, that you Cannot reclaim once it is lost.

About the Special Pet Skills, no these are skills that are attached to the Pet Species. So Dogs all have the same Special Skill, and Cats, and Birds, and so on. What I have done is make three different Categories of Pets; one for Combat, that has increased Combat skill exp. as well as less loss of Durability. One for Life-skills that add life-skill exp. and bonuses for specific areas. One for Horse training, that adds to the Mounts exp..

Hope you figure it out, and perhaps if it isn't too late, you might want to consider making a new account, since that double-gathering-hedgehog is worth it.

I would really advise you to read one of the Guides we have here on this forum, in the Guides section, or to check out this awesome website: https://grumpygreen.cricket/