1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

please someone help me fast

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ScyllaQueen, Jul 24, 2022.

1. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

please help me. my second screen is fucked up again. gamez does this to me. no one is fixing this issue with the game. i had to alt f4 fucking game was stuck and now i can NOT fix my second screen no matter what i do. no resolution matches. everything is stretched out. i can't fix anything with the buttons on my display as well. HELP ME SOMEONE please this is causing me a LOT OF STRESS i have RL work to do and this game fucked everything up. i need help ASAP.

2. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

Check your inbox, messaged you a link that should be able to help with your issue.

3. Grigz

Grigz New Member

Were you able to fix it? I am having the same issue. Game crashed and now the 2nd monitor is not working well.

4. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

no i had to change my cable completely. i had to purchase a new cable and then it was fixed. this game apparently broke my cable somehow. restarting, reinstalling driver etc nothing worked.

5. Grigz

Grigz New Member

okay thank you