1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pls Help

Discussion in 'Problems' started by janaxz, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

lol. Actually it's the best Russian AV I've ever used my whole life (It's I.S. btw not just AV). The rest is crap.

2. bull007

bull007 Proficient

they sneak that french site without even giving back...its just 10 tolls that they really find it hard to provide

3. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

In this case its not kaspersky that warns, its google chrome, I've just checked it and Mozila also warns about a malware, anyways its probably some fake report who cares ;/
    [​IMG]

I'm using KIS also, and I can also say that its the best antivirus program I've ever used. Worth paying for it

1 person likes this.
  4. bull007

bull007 Proficient

i've used it for just a week that internet security of kaspersky it coudn't even remove a simple virus, no offense^^...that is just my opinion...maybe good detecting but not good in removing...unlike any of the 3...really protected my pc...

5. helldrake

helldrake New Member

just click back all the time,and try again till gamesites comes on,or press the vote buton again,srv and keep trying,thats what i do lol

6. bull007

bull007 Proficient

is the site of the 3rd link down???

7. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

No offense but Internet Security =/= Antivirus - FYI

If you already had an existing virus on your PC, then you shall run first an antivirus software to remove it in safe mode without connection to the internet and then, uninstall the antivirus, reboot, install IS (aka internet security) software , reboot and njoy your safe browsing.

Also, Kaspersky Lab is one of the few companies that detects and blacklists any cracked versions ran on PCs. It is done within 6hrs from the moment when you will update your cracked antivirus or IS version - end of story. The other one is the Symantec aka Norton.

The software Kaspersky, NOD 32 and Norton are ones of the 'heaviest' programs out there. AVG, Avira, Panda Security, etc are really lite programs but they are not as efficient as the heavy ones who can do much more job for your system.

1 person likes this.
  8. Duffman

Duffman Expert

yes its down cant vote ...

9. hater135

hater135 Getting there

Same Problem on me >.<

10. simpleacc

simpleacc Proficient

Today the 200 have some problems, only works the fcking RPG but it doesn't give us credits xD

11. Iamgreek

Iamgreek Banned

it got fixed for me =)

12. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

This problem was already answered in several threads.
    Here:

13. link20

link20 New Member

1.jpg same problem >.<"

1 person likes this.
  14. macarenas

macarenas Banned

same problem here ...i use avast ...i think is not from antivirus ..is from an hungry credit idiot ho hacked that sitepage but dont this is problem ...problem is all ho what to vote for gamez lose credits cuze cant vote and risk to be hacked from this idiot shit ho attack this site....BETTER IS TO CHANGE THIS SITE AND FIND ANOTHER ONE WERE PEOPLE FROM GAMEZ CAN VOTE!GUYS CHANGE THE OPTION IN VOTING SYSTEM IF IS HACKED!TRY ANOTHER SITE WERE PEOPLE CAN VOTE CUZE ALL LOSE CREDITS AND GAMEZ LOSE VOTES!CHANGE IT!....and konichi dont change Kasperski is best antivirus ever....but is to powerful for my pc!http://s9.postimage.org/4i3zzdv33/Capture.png

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  15. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Cant vote either,in crystal you can only vote for 3 links atm while in gamez for 4,now i prefer the old voting system that you just click and get your credits because ever since they implemented the new system it always takes 20 days to get 1500 credits for vip because sometimes sites are down,or sometimes the sites load sooooooooooo slow that i simply give up and go to the next link. And now this^^

PS: Someone who had this problem said that he was using kaspersky and people told him to change the antivirus,well im using nod and i got the same problem,so i guess its not antivirus's fault,i also read the report and it says that there was malicious content found in that website..

1 person likes this.
  16. macarenas

macarenas Banned

badrobot...load slow cuze are many hungrycreditpeople here ho vote with alot of accounts...and maybe try to hack or bug system vote that's why sitepages load to slow or are busy almost all the time!...i dont know why if is hacked why dont changeit cuze all lose credit and gamez lose votes....change site..im sure are alot of site where people can vote for gamez!i lose credit in 2 days from this attack page is blocked!..and god know how many days must to wait for repair!guys from staff change the site to people can vote!wtfff

17. simpleacc

simpleacc Proficient

Same problem with avast!

18. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

Well, there are toolbars for browsers provided by the antivirus software but then again, it don't appear this way when there is a warning from the antivirus for unsafe website. The current picture which the OP posted, is a warning of a the browser that is warning regarding the unsafe content of the website, either it has a lot of ads, pop-out windows connected to it or malware.

19. janghozt123

janghozt123 Click Here

same problem????

20. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Well both firefox and Chrome detects something from that site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.