1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Poll] Enchant Options

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Carl, Aug 17, 2017.

?

How would you like us to change the enchantment system?

1. Increase failstack rate for enchanting until end of beta

2. Return old rates back and revert jewel fix for costumes (crystal slots lost)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl

Carl Administrator Admin

These two options are until end of beta, we're looking forward to your feedback.

SenPay likes this.
  2. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Voted to increase. That seems to be the best solution. So your implemented changes wont break. As I said in the other topic, an increase by 2x should do the trick here. People can still get "easy" PENs that way, but also dont get it too easy as an incentive to actually play the game. Too easy enchant, ppl get bored to fast and leave. I have seen it sooo sooo many times.

cezar, spiritpaze and Apale like this.
  3. spiritpaze

spiritpaze New Member

I personally think that there should be atleast slightly better rates since it's private server, not too much because people would get bored if it was too easy and leave.

xMovingTarget and Spooky like this.
  4. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

Of course, right now people who got 20 things will vote for 1 option, but you think for the newcomers who will come later ...

5. XeosSs

XeosSs New Member

And do not you think that most of the server does not have PEN items?

6. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

For the whole day, no one has been imprisoned for 20

7. Apale

Apale New Member

Thats Bullshit. I'm not a PEN player and like the new Enchantment system more.
    The point is that we need a good Foundation to get better Rates. The Old System was bugged as Shit, sure it was easier but makes ppl leave to fast because they get bored.
    And who says that we cant talk to Carl about double the Success Rates, or whatever, Like you need half of the Failstacks you would need on Retail. Still easy but not to easy.

8. llllllollllll

llllllollllll New Member

its hard to judge because we dont know what the rates were before and what they are now and by how much you plan to increase them
    all we know now is its wayyyyyyyy worse than before.

9. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

Ahahah right now, people who are beyond the point of 20 will vote for 1 option

10. NoNameZ

NoNameZ New Member

немного подумал и проголосовал за 1-й вариант, т.к. смысл играть если сделаешь себе 20 круг?
    а так хоть какой-то фан заточки будет, благо ресурсы позволяют точиться

Так же подумайте, если вернут старую заточку, то опять сломаются слоты в костюмах и тд. СМЫСЛ?

и да, у меня нет 20го круга и тд

Thought for a while and voted for the first option, tk. Meaning to play if you make yourself a 20 round?
    And so at least some fun from enchantig, good resources allow you to enchant

11. XeosSs

XeosSs New Member

And why not make a wipe? A?

12. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

I'm still confused about the rates if they actually changed because there are also others who have been saying that the enchantment rates didn't change and they could still PEN just fine, and then you have other people mentioning how the enchantment rates seem to have gotten nerfed or so. I didn't want crafted outfits to be useless so I voted for the first option.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  13. Apale

Apale New Member

I guess you forget about that the Server is still in Beta phase. There will be a Wipe.
    And i think that the Old, easy Enchantment system was a Bug that Carl didnt want it to be like this. So why complain about that Changes now?
    As i said, Carl is human, we can talk to him and speak with him about better Enchantrates. If so many players dont get it that he wants it to be better for the players not for himself why should he even make this post now? He noticed that there complained so many and is trying to get a solution now.

14. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

It doesnt matter If I already have PEN Gear or not. I am not looking at my personal gain for the most part. I look whats good for the server. As being GM of a fairly sized and active guild on here for 3 months, I have seen how bad the old system was. New players came, They got Full PEN except accessoires and left. Why? Because they said they dont know what to do because getting PEN armor and weapons is too easy. I am not talking about 1-2 people here. its more inbetween 50-100.
    We need longevity on the server. As for me, I play only here on gamez. I quit official because the cashgrab policy kakao is doing. And I can tell you even having played when the drop rates where even higher than now. I do not have a single PEN accessoiry. And I blew up alot. But thats not the point.
    The point is, the old system is way to easy to guarantee longevity. Retail rates are not good either, we all can agree on that. What we need is a middleground. The new system the gamez team put in place leaves the room to adjust whats best for gamez. So instead of living in the past, we need to figure out where exactly this middleground is. The old system will not let us do that. And I rather have the best enchanting rates sorted out in beta than later.
    I am not trying to convince you here, just laying out a few of my observations over the last 3 month of me actively playing and my thoughts on it. You dont need to agree but atleast hear me out ;)

Apale likes this.
  15. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

There will be a Wipe. There will be in a year, and if you leave everything as it is, then only
    If today do Wipe

16. Apale

Apale New Member

And? If the Wipe is in 2years it doesnt Matter. A Beta is there to fix the most problems of a Game, Server what so ever. And thats the point.

17. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

Ты бижу то точил?

18. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

the old system was really bad i got full pen in 7days the first time reset myself and did 4days the next time then just reset myself again couple days ago and in 6 hours i got tri on almost everything so enchanting should be changed now i along with many others came to this server because rates and enchanting to be easier so if rates are to go retail even with drop rates being higher alot of them wont stay noone wants to build huge stacks and farm for 6mo to a year to get to end game or close to it some testing should be done to find a happy middle ground with trusted people who can video all enchanting and how it plays out on different profiles and record the data and summit the info to dev's i think we can come up with a system that could make the majority happy because one way or another people need to get used to enchanting rates being harder and if dev's worked hard to fix it should be implemented now and adjust rates forward to a point where people are happy and move onto other bugs and issues that need to be fixed

19. NoNameZ

NoNameZ New Member

я на РУ точил все и не жаловался, объясни мне смысл какой? сделать 20 сет за неделю и сказать *ДАНУНАХТУТСКУЧНО* ?
    вот реально, тут охуительные рейты, все ресурсы для того чтобы точиться, бижа сыпется как ненормальная, камни тоже, набивать лаки на босс шмоте вообще легко.

20. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

ВАХВАХВАвахвах та нах тут играть и задротить 24 на 7 что бы за точить шмотки, тогда уже можно на офф сервер идти....
    а после такое херни надо или вайп или все как было потому что те кто уже заточили все на 20 будут ходить и акунать тебя в туалет

Sea likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.