1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Poll] Enchant Options

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Carl, Aug 17, 2017.

?

How would you like us to change the enchantment system?

1. Increase failstack rate for enchanting until end of beta

2. Return old rates back and revert jewel fix for costumes (crystal slots lost)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoNameZ

NoNameZ New Member

мне тут и 3х часов в день хватает чтобы набить норм серебра, дискотек и прочего, как ты не понимаешь, что разница с оффом тут в РЕЙТАХ, тут за час пара огров на изи падает. Что тебе мешает взять 3 бхега и по кругу их тыкать набивая фейлы?
    Пойми если ты на ру никого не мог нагнуть, то и тут хоть в 25м сете ты никого не нагнешь

2. nikita322za

nikita322za New Member

NoNameZ
    Ты общаешься с топ гигантом П2П.

3. NoNameZ

NoNameZ New Member

на п2п играет 20 человек, там топом наверно 15 сет считается

4. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

[QUOTE = "nikita322za, post: 2074953, member: 122135"] NoNameZ

You communicate with the top giant P2P. [/ QUOTE]

Thts exactly the issue. The ppl that mainly play official and come here for fun. Most of em want full PEN gear in inventory and spawn as lvl 62 after they create their characters. People that actually wanna mainly play here are getting bored way too soon. Leave the server way too soon because they have nothing to look forward anymore. That is a real issue with everything.

Th new enchanting system can be tuned to whats the most optimal for everyone. The old system is just an easy easy fast pen. Which is boring and hurts the playerbase more than anything;)

NoNameZ likes this.
  5. NoNameZ

NoNameZ New Member

I support, I do not have 20 things, but I'm for the first option!

6. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

Such updates must be done before the wipe

только одна проблема человек с ником Алканардо пришел на фри и виеееебал вашу топ сорку Вареник

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  7. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Thats exactly what the devs are doing ;)
    They are not implementing those things to fuck ppl over. They change things to debug etc. Thats exactly why enchanting got changed. The old system was a broken system. The new system is the fixed system that is more adjustable than you think. Its just a matter of finding the right spot for good success rates. So it can be fixed and set up for good.

8. NoNameZ

NoNameZ New Member

ггг вареник топ сорка? не смеши, в топ шмоте да, но не топ игрок))

9. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

i agree new system should stay but we can't be weeks without changes there should be a team of people testing and coming up with results for changes so the new system can be proven to be better and more over a much more enjoyable system that is engaging. so players can enjoy and grow while testing because the retail base can't stay but these changes have to stay just changed for the better and over time can be altered to what is best based on data collected from guild GM's and poll's

10. MagisterCG

MagisterCG New Member

This vote will be valid after the wipe. At this stage testing, I think it's better to make the sharpening more loyal than as on the official server. This is a private server chip.

11. Sea

Sea New Member

We are against this because people received pen things for a month, And now we'll run naked!

I learned about this, I sold all the PEN stuff, and left the game. With the same success, I can reinforce things and on the official version

I did not know about the change in the chance, and tried to strengthen it as before, because of what I lost all the money, and now I have no interest to play since I have no money, no Pen of things, I'll just delete the game and maybe come back when everything becomes like And it was before!

Although why come back after all sold PEN things to me now no one will return (So it turns out that I spent on Gamez Month of my time in vain.

If you leave such a system of amplification, reset to all the level of sharpening, that would be fair

12. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Well, its on you not playing it smart and rage sell everything instead of waiting for whats gonna happen ;)
    Its beta. We get a wipe after beta ends for fairness. Now its about finding and exterminating bugs. Nothing else. Its not the right place to be jelous of others. I didnt get PEN Ogre back then because I started a little bit later.
    You guys fail to read the options you have to vote for. We will get what we have right now. He says "til the end of beta" By wanting the old system, you literally want the rates like now after beta. Instead of keeping the new system and try to improve that one to get it right for after beta ends. All because you want ego PEN gear.

13. Pavel

Pavel New Member

Я за это оставлю старую систему заточки! Существует еще один способ создать очищающий сервер и оставить новую систему заточки, и поэтому я нахожусь в варианте 2.

I for that would leave the old sharpening system! There is another option to create a wipe server and leave the new sharpening system, and so I'm in option 2.

14. Sea

Sea New Member

===========
    After the wipe, everyone will be equal, but now this decision is left by those who have not yet strengthened all the things and new players are far behind without the opportunity to catch up with those who have played for a long time

15. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Stop being jelous dude. All I see is jelousy here. Others have PEN and I have to work more for it. Thats your argument here. Which is wrong.

Every game, you will be behind as a new player. Thats just how it is. We need the new system adjust, not keeping a broken system. So our devs here actually can work with the new system and set it up right.

16. Sea

Sea New Member

=========
    This server is not just an increased chance, this server is a pressure for everyone to play at the same level, relying only on their skills. Now the strong will be the one who managed to strengthen his things up to this day, and those who did not have time, will not be able to play normally because in pvp they simply will not have a chance as they not only do not have pen things but they will not be able to get them very long , And evil players will interfere with them, People who vote for the first option have already achieved everything, and will consider themselves gods infringing new players

Lisek likes this.
  17. chris11

chris11 Getting there

what Carl mean about the old rate's?

18. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

Zero all and complicate the sharpening.
    But not so that who sung that and God

19. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Right. Revert it back so all jelous kids can get their PENs. Just so they can complain again after Beta. when we get the "new system retail like"

Fix/adjust the new system to have the right rates that work for everyone here on gamez. <.<

The enchanting rates we always had before the recent change

Good luck when revert old and we get new not adjusted after wipe.

This is what we are going to look at after wipe because we couldnt adjust the new system. Have fun.
    [​IMG]

20. DaddyRU

DaddyRU New Member

HAHAHahah this person has 20 things, and of course he wants everything to remain as is, if you want everything to be left then let him do wipe,

I saw how he chatted to 20 things ,
    When he sharpened things on 20 with 20 fs ,
    Right now that we would sharpen for 20 with 120

И да вы лучше исправляйте баги и не трогайте заточку , исправляйте меткость уворот, а шанс усиления можно и перед вайпом исправить

And yes you better correct bugs and do not trip the sharpening, apply the dodge accuracy, and the chance of amplification can be fixed before the wipe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.