1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Possible Glitch With Quests

Discussion in 'Problems' started by KFCisLife, Mar 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. KFCisLife

KFCisLife New Member

Hi Guys. I apologize if this is put into the wrong section. But I believe there may be a bug with some quests. For example,
    In the "You Like Mudskippers? Queek!" quest by Crio of Velia, I am required to catch a Mudskipper and turn it in. However, I have caught it and go back to turn it in, yet Crio does not accept it and no prompt appears to turn it in. Similarly, I've had this problem with some other quests so I'm not sure if it's me that's not playing properly or if there is actually a problem. Here are some screen shots.
    upload_2017-3-23_2-54-43.png
    upload_2017-3-23_2-55-23.png upload_2017-3-23_2-56-31.png
    I tried re logging, moving away and coming back, and still doesn't work. Actually Sometimes, the NPC disappears randomly yet his status in the NPC search feature says he should be there all the time.

Thank you :D

zukuta0890 and Noyah like this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Yes quests related to fishing are bugged, not only this one. I just tried different ones in Velia port and it doesn't work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    KFCisLife and zukuta0890 like this.