1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post your real photos!!! (Not Fake please)

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Ngobreak, Jul 21, 2010.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I know this isn't going to be met with much positivity, however I do have to warn people who don't know any better, that using your real-life identities, as in your face or any documentation, can lead to serious problems. Mainly because if you volunteer personal information online, there isn't much you can do to safeguard against identity theft, or scams and the like.

Any sort of insurance, or protection from such events, are all centered around the premise, that the users do Not share willingly, Any information that could be used against you. I know it seems very negative of me, but how can any of you really verify any of the pictures posted here, or that the person posting them is indeed the person in the photos?

In fact it is a lot more reasonable, to post a "stockphoto" of someone else, and claim that it is you, than to actually post a real-life photo of yourself.
    pexels-rene-asmussen-25758a.jpg

2. Snowinkle

Snowinkle ❥ мαℓℓσωѕ ❥ Forum Legend

We finally got married last July 24, you guys!!! Thank you, Gamez! Thank you , @Carl
    [​IMG]

@Primez

3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Now that's a dream come true.

4. ladyslayerz

ladyslayerz 기분이 나쁘다

all hale to the king and queen