1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premium Benefits

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Tpest, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Tpest

Tpest New Member

Premium Membership
    Add Premium Days [​IMG]

Benefits

• Combat | Skill | Life | Horse Exp +30%
    • Karma Exp Gain +100%
    • Luck +1
    • Inventory Expansion +8
    • Storage Expansion +8
    • Marketplace Collection +20%
    • Weight Limit +500LT
    • Unlimited Beauty Salon
    • Enhancement (FS) chance rates increased by 30%
    • Reduced Horse Mating Time to 36 mins
    • Increased Pearls 100 every 30 mins
    • Reduced Karma Lost by 50%
    • Greatly Increased T9 Horse Acquisition Rate
    ====================================================

These are the benefits for the premium sub , what i am interested is in this Enhancement (FS) chance rates increased by 30% .
    Q: Upon activation will the enchantment rates go down by 30% so the fail stack is increased by 30% , or the enchantment rates stays the same while i get more FS when the FS triggers.

Powerblazing likes this.
  2. Tpest

Tpest New Member

This thing has become a serious issue so i would like to ask a moderator to move this to the problems section , i would like to inform you that this is not working as intended , the fact that we pay for -30% enchantment rates , might as well remove it completly from the premium sub, please have a look into this. For a example a friend of mine tried the subscription reached 76 Fail stack and failed got to 80 failstacks , i think its a new record regarding how many fail stacks you need for a succesfull enchant.

Powerblazing likes this.
  3. Tpest

Tpest New Member

Can i get a answear from a the tehnical department of your team ? I just want to know , am i going to sub with that removed or use it to buy pearls ?

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

This is the answer @Kolka gave to someone with a similar question: "
    its mean chance from each fs is higher, for example if non p2p give 1% , p2p will give 30% higher, like 1.3%
    or if give 0.1% with p2p it will be 0.13% etc"

5. Tpest

Tpest New Member

"it mean chance from each fs is higher, for example if non p2p give 1% , p2p will give 30% higher, like 1.3%
    or if give 0.1% with p2p it will be 0.13% etc"

What ? but that contradicts the whole god damn point in increasing anything for benefits...

Fail stack = Fail of enchantment ,+1 to Fail Stack .
    Enhancement = +1 on Weapon
    If chances of failstack rises, then that means , -30% enchantment rate . for each time you try to enchant.

This above is all that you just said in the post, im baffled, and this is a first in a mmo community to punish the players for subs. I guess good luck finding someone that would sub for membership, seems you guys don't need the money , from what i see.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    Powerblazing likes this.
  6. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

This is another example of poor english translation by them but hey the way they explained it and the way it works in game matched though. Still, 30% is a small increase so don't get your hopes too high.

7. fan662

fan662 New Member

actually, he was asking about does the PREMIUM give FS increase or enhancement increase?
    if FS increase, it means failure inrease, means enhancement decrease.

8. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

It is enchantment increase to make it simple. Let's say you have 25FS and that stack is equals to 5% success rate. The 30% of 5% is 1.5%. All you have to do is add the 1.5% to the 5% and it becomes 6.5%. That's how I understood it from what Kolka's been saying on discord.

PS: I know not everyone is good at writing in English. It could really confuse the shit out of you all day.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  9. Powerblazing

Powerblazing New Member

i dont know what the heck is going on with fs, or how it works. I also know its old, but i do have a problem with this. I got the premium for fs as well (and for t9) and i cant get a freaking leather vembrace any further than PRI...my GREEN awakening FAILED to TRI with 45 f******g fails...also liverto failed to TRI at 48. Also couldnt get PRI golden accessory with 44 fails. 30% boost is BS imho unless im doing something wrong, but it dont think so. In normal original BDO i feel it was easier to get all my equip. to TRI at least.
    Finally i tried to see what boost it give you. At 1 fs i had like 3% of chances of gettin a reblath to +15. I disabled the enhancement boost option, return to see how that % changed, only to find it was EXACTLY the same. So i dont see where is that 30% boost.

lunasya likes this.