1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Private donations.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Sweetcake, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

Yeah, then he will make a PvP video again for sure. Bragging he is OP as f***. I dont even know why that guy used a hack. LOL he was a GM that time LOL. And now he is back again, might be using the same hack again LOL.

Momo likes this.
  2. samurai

samurai Expert

i can buy 1 week food supply for my family for that... +0 elite for life LOL

Luff likes this.
  3. Marz

Marz Expert

Is
    Not bad..

4. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Can literally feed myself for a month with that.
    Not at all, especially the part where people give full +5 acc sets (worth 195$) for that plume, can just buy 3 plumes and get fully geared with 90$ vs 580$+

5. samurai

samurai Expert

but we're 3 in our family, maybe 1 week+ - 2 weeks for food supply for us . . . . .

6. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

Hi pokemon

Stark likes this.
  7. Treise

Treise Proficient

The first time @Alexmaxx let me know about some people with +20 Elite got me thinking that this server is finally going to hell. I thought people would kill even me easily with +20 Elite Gear. However, I soon found out with some testing that it only gives advantages vs classes that they already are strong against or in mirror match-ups. For me, it became clear it wasn't that big of a deal since I have "1v1 characters." My Sin, SW, Gunner, and AT have ways of killing certain classes without giving them a chance of doing anything, even if they had say for example 80% pvp attack and defense boost.

On the other hand, the majority of people are not like me in that they do not possess a vast array of "1v1 characters" like I do. What about @Tykimik, or many other players who have resources to play only one character, as it was intended by NCSoft (I should really say NCLAWL)? When a match-up that was supposed to be decent and skill-based goes wrong because all of a sudden you are doing half of the damage you are used to doing since last patch, that's when things have gone too far.

Why can't a private server be more balanced than retail, and why did this have to go downhill instead of uphill? I guess when money is involved this ain't possible, but really if I was the "Balancer" of this server I'd get rid of A LOT of things. I remember talking to Alente back in 2.7, who I had known for a while from the retail Aion, for THREE hours trying to convince him to remove every Godstone from this server.

I guess I should've seen the light then. The server is still alright, but its definitely way worse than ver 4.0-4.7 era as of right now.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this was one of the best zingers Ive ever seen

HEY I SAW YOU on Battlefield the other day, is that what you was doing?

Oh my, I wonder how my SW with Custo +13 and only 3.7 MB would have fared.

I'd probably get resisted LOL

WHATS UP PIZZAPIZZA, HOW U DOIN?

LONG TIME NO SEE, WHAT U BEEN UPTO MY BESTEST FRIEND ASSASSIN FRIEND EVER?

Story of Chanters since ver 0.8 Beta

8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Spray and pray? Never :x Probably run out and die in two seconds cause I'm too impatient to sit back and go slowly.

Tsurt likes this.
  9. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Len, I respect you because you're 1 of the best players I know who don't need the best gears in the game to be a good player. Gamez is indeed a pay 2 win game like most games out there. The people with the most money to spend and waste will usually have the best gears available. Thus, pay 2 win players rely on top gears to be a better player (not all, but most do) which requires no skills but a credit card. I miss the good old ABG days where gears weren't so problematic.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  10. Grrr

"Oh wanna gear up and play some pvp?"

Get composite manastones from rng boxes
    Temper your accessories to +5
    Enchant your armor and weapon
    Put an idian in your weapon. Oh no, you don't just get the stats you want, you gotta rng that shit bby
    Augment your gear
    Amplify your gear, get it to +20, then re-do it to get the passive that you want
    Get a plume and make it +10
    All done? lolno, you gotta get to special great amazing general of governors to equip it

VS:

enchant your shit to +15, put some manastones in and go kill some bads.

Witch likes this.
  11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

So you're saying online games do updates?

[​IMG]

12. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

More like get your wep/armor to 5+ and then it fails, resets back to 0+ and keeps happening happening until you got no omega/amplify stones left. Atleast for me lol

13. Grrr

We're saying it has started to bloat with useless rng trash. Was it that hard to understand?

Mystia, tobi, Martyr and 2 others like this.
  14. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

Wtf ! Imagine if physical def do not working too ?

15. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Pawn likes this.
  16. Mooks

Mooks Proficient

Got even disappointed when trying to ups an Atk plume to +10 and it goes *POOF* never knew those items break during upgrades :(

17. Treise

Treise Proficient

IMO enchanting, Augments, Conditioning, Composite Manastones, and Idians are alright... but I didn't like Plumes, Tempering, and Amplifications at all. Thats pretty much blatant RNG grinding.

Witch and Luff like this.
  18. Grrr

Enchanting and composite stones are fine, augmenting and conditioning are some stupid shit like a temporary set effect, same with idian (which is also rng itself)

Witch likes this.
  19. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Same. Gotta wonder what some people do/pay to get their accounts unbanned from hacking in the past. Sadly some of those people who got unbanned for animation hacking are still using their dirty little hacks up until this day. No point in reporting as they will probably just get unbanned again.

Not many classes can do anything about a good SM. Chanters rely on so many buffs and SM's just eat them away and do tons of damage in the process. I remember when I was rolling chanter I would always remove my buff/scrolls before fighting SM. That way they couldn't take 50% of my HP just from debuffing 10+ buffs/scrolls >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.