1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem with a quest

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Mainfox77, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Mainfox77

Mainfox77 New Member

I have a problem with the quest "know your enemy" for Asmodian... i get transform into a mau and get aggro and i cant continue... coz every mob are elite

2. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Hello, Is the quest still stuck at this part?
    [​IMG]
    If yes, go back to Taora and interact with the NPC if she's able to transform you into a Mau again. Also, try to relaunch your client.

3. Mainfox77

Mainfox77 New Member

Hello... relog doesnt work...im stuck in this part

Attached Files:

4. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

If you're in this part already, when you interact with Taora again, the Mau Transformation will no longer be in effect. The quest progresses where you need to destroy 3 Totems.

5. Mainfox77

Mainfox77 New Member

so, i cant deal with that, coz the mobs are all elites... is imposible to go alone u.u ... i need to be more lvl to end this quest....
    but the most important here, was i lost the mau transformation coz i got aggro, and that not supposes to happen. u have to be able to do all the quest tansformed into a mau

6. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

For Step 2 of the quest, we can take a look at the mobs going aggressive while you're in Mau Transformation, but after doing steps 2 & 3 the Mau Transformation will no longer be in effect. If it's difficult for you to do, I suggest you move forward with another quest for now.