1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Install Problem Problem with Game Path? Game Path not found!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Sonatta, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Sonatta

Sonatta New Member

Hi everyone, I'm Sonatta and i'm from Chile. I've been looking for a server and I got recommended by the allmighty internet.
    So, i've installed the Gamez Client and registered in the web, but when i start the Client, i inmediately got this window saying "Game Path not found". I press Ok and then a new window says "Game was not found".
    Then the "Settings" window stays opened, showing the route where i have the program. If i press Set, the same windows Game Path not found and Game was not found appear, and if i press the Browse button, the Client stops, so i have to close it.

The question is, do i have to download the Aion original game and then i have to "patch it" with the new client? Do i have to install something else? Does my computer hate me?

Hope you can help!

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

3. Sonatta

Sonatta New Member

Thanks Noyah! I'm on it. Seems like it'll take years but still, i'll let you know if the problem is solved.

So, I downloaded the torrent, replaced and renamed the Aion folder but the Gamez Aion Shortcut is no longer working and the game does not run :'( Any advice?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
  4. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Did you put everything in the same folder?

5. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Why would you need Gamez shortcrut? Download the launcher: Click to download
    Place the launcher in the folder you just downloaded, set your game path and start the game.

Ayane likes this.
  6. Sonatta

Sonatta New Member

Geez, it's just what I found on the internet, gurl xd calm down.
    I did what you said, but still... the launcher updated, pressed start on it and then I see the Aion starting screen and... then nothing... I though i read there were nice to new players xddd regreting to install the game and join this community...
    Yup, I downloaded the file that was on topg.com (or something like that) It said 4.8 ver i think? Replaced Aion folder after i changed to GamezAION but it didn't worked. Same now :/

7. Joze

Joze Forum Legend