1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem with SD? Voice your opinion to Kolka on Discord

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Yoka, Nov 6, 2018.

?

Do you want special deals changed from how it is now?

1. Yes, but I think it should be changed to 50-70% instead of 100%

60.6%
  2. Yes, it should be reverted back to 100%

25.2%
  3. No, I like it being at 25%

14.2%
  1. Yoka

Yoka New Member

He needs to hear the feedback of his decision to change special deals. Based off talking to him he does not intend to change SD back to where it was and also seems unaware of how the community feels about the changes.
    So whether you feel like the changes or good or the changes are bad, please voice your opinion to him through discord.
    Feel free to vote on poll

2. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Another QQ thread. Another by some newcomers. TBH there was no such thing like buying SD items for a long long time and people were getting money anyway. You whould be thankfull instead of whining that kolka gave you additional money making method.

3. Yoka

Yoka New Member

Thanks for your opinion

4. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Funny almost no one cares about the Stealth Nerfs that going on for month, but now that your beloved SD is next in Line everyone starts crying.

BlubblerNuggets likes this.
  5. Sifer

Sifer New Member

what stealth nerfs?

6. x9800

x9800 New Member

I'd like to know it too.

7. Violor

Violor New Member

I'm not going to vote as I've only pretty much received SD payments at 25% due to when I play.
    That being said I just did and SD group last night at Helms for about 1.5 hours and I cashed out today with about 150mil.
    So that being said it is FAR better than retail and I can certainly live with that amount. I understand that when you are given yummy yummy candy and then when mommy says "NO MORE!" you're going to be upset. No one likes to have something and then have it taken away. But I do think cashing in 300mil for 1 hour of grinding is a little overboard. Also I do have to agree that this was causing issues at the lower tier grind spots for players with less gear score. And that CERTAIN had an effect on allowing players to properly progress.

So if I had to pick I'd say the system is fine in this current format. For those who used and were rewarded for the system prior..... well congrats to you and enjoy you larger inventory of items, cash, etc. Remember you'll still in the lead by miles and miles.... so as they say "keep calm and carry on"

8. Charlyvp

Charlyvp New Member

50%~70% Sound like... 25% is too low. But Well, too much ppl PEN and whit new SD nerf, can get it... is my opinion, im not SD player... im more Lifeskiler.. :)

9. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

well but the sd nerf didn't help with lags yes, they're a bit lower now, but if everyone gonna go back to SD's this problem will come back, why? BEACUSE THERE's NO OTHER ATLERNATIVE TO GET 150-200KK / HR EXCEPT SD

10. Twisi

Twisi New Member

First of all id like to say that im thinking that a nerf of this system was necessary, since in comparison 2 the other money making methods sd was far to good.
    But there are serveral Problems with this hash changes:

1.) SD should be more benfitting since it is much more work 2 grind for 1h straight than to gather or do afk shit.

2.) This changes came to a basicaly the worst time. The EU server startet several weeks ago, so many players had the time to abuse the system already. All new players basicaly have to put in 4 times the effort now to catch up .....

3.) This last one is more of a personal opinion, but the System supports group play which should be a core asspect of any MMO and pvp which is a core aspect of bd.
    Nerfing the system this way is like this basicaly nerfing part of the fun in this game. ...

Hope my English doesnt suck to much. Just wanted to give my opinion on the matter!

hellsingone likes this.
  11. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

Nope Sd's should be deleted completly beacuse it's worst system ever, 2hr grind before every auto-buy, then stay afk and do nothing beacuse it's not worth to do anything during that time o_O buff solo grind that's all

Xeon and Slaine like this.
  12. Twisi

Twisi New Member

I can kinda understand ur agument (about SD beeing a shity system). But how about this:
    Make it that the auto-buy happens like every 2-4h and change the lootpool for about 30-50% of the spots that they are more suited for solo players.

Just saying there could be a solutution for both sides. I personaly just think supporting just solo play is not the correct path for a MMORPG.

13. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

nah SD is major problem with the lags, any form of SD will cause the lags untill there wont be any other alternative, i'm pretty sure u can make SD and SOLO earnings at the same lvl, so who wants to sd he just sd, but who wants to solo grind he'll solo grind. If there are only SDs then nothing will change on this server.
    AND NERF THE HORSES IT"s STUPID THAT PPL ARE MAKING SO MUCH MUNZ FOR JUST AFKING

Andy12345 likes this.
  14. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Yes Reward No Lifer even more, good idea....

15. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

?? Yeah better make this full-afk game

16. TheNasty

TheNasty New Member

Special deals should most definitely be changed from how it is currently. While I do like and agree with the flat rate of auto selling, I do not think it should be at such a low amount of 25% and should be at a more sustainable and consistent amount. Sure at 25% you might have lucky or better hours where you still manage to get quite a peak of money, but anyone can discuss peaks. For such an active form of grinding (as mindless as some of you make it out to be), you should at least be able to reap a decent benefit with some consistency. By keeping it at a flat rate, this encourages farming at all hours rather than the massive influx at the last 2 hours before auto-sell. The flat rate was intended to help deal with the supposed lag that SD brings, but that doesn't mean the amount needs to be so low simultaneously. This is coming from someone that already farmed at less than efficient SD hours AND life-skills casually. The whole "stop QQ'ing/whining" argument literally offers nothing of constructive feedback. By keeping it at a flat rate but increasing the auto sell amount, we can get a healthy medium of nerfing SD from what it was, spreading out farming hours (not the previous influx), encouraging group play, and making solo farming more worthwhile in comparison (as SD is making less, but SHOULD still make more). Wrote this pretty quickly, so I might have misaddressed a few points or missed something, but don't come at me with some "QQ noob" shit or irrelevant material, odds are I will ignore you.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  17. Mykado

Mykado New Member

not an issue. made 60mil in 40 minutes last night (AFTER RESET). you just have to understand and know the system, the rotation, where to go, what mobs to hit, etc.

18. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

yeye nice u rock, btw. in 40min probably you could get like 2x crescent ring which is about 100mil. now just leave

Andy12345 likes this.
  19. Mykado

Mykado New Member

easily. and you dont need SD fort that :)
    my 60 mil was in media territory, was farming with a friend who isnt ready for desert yet

20. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

yeye, compared to previous 800mil / 2hr it's easy so easy