1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem with SD? Voice your opinion to Kolka on Discord

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Yoka, Nov 6, 2018.

?

Do you want special deals changed from how it is now?

1. Yes, but I think it should be changed to 50-70% instead of 100%

60.6%
  2. Yes, it should be reverted back to 100%

25.2%
  3. No, I like it being at 25%

14.2%
  1. Mykado

Mykado New Member

you are a very toxic person.

2. Villain

Villain Proficient

I prefer 25%. We did just fine in the past without it.
    There are many ways to invest in your character without mass handouts. Guaranteed payment on your drops and not having to worry about filling your inventory is more than enough.

3. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

yeah and horses, horses are the best, u can just sit AFK and make about 3bil / week, nice !

4. ramos117

ramos117 New Member

There has to be some kind of catch up mechanism in the game for new players, the people saying sd should be nerfed are already full PEN, or nearing full PEN. These people sadden me lol, no one likes to give up their power I guess. I'm just glad Instinct and FML have chilled down, and haven't been abusing the server like they use to. Either way, they don't have any competition, and in my viewpoint SD was a perfect way for players willing to put in the time and risk PvP, losing crystals and Enhancements for a spot to make money actively, none of that AFK horse breeding or afk life skilling to make money. But it rewarded the active players for grouping and fighting over a spot. As a matter of fact, I had most of my fun fighting people near my GS while SDing. But again from my observation, it's the already geared players that are against this type of catch up mechanism. Which is honestly kinda sad, If I was PEN I'd want more geared players to have a fun, competitive experience.

Andy12345 likes this.
  5. ramos117

ramos117 New Member

For the people whining about lag, easy fix is to rotate the SD at random intervals, but reduce the 10 percent to every hour. This would reward the active players, I'm tired of seeing carts going up and down major cities. Why would I go grind SD or crescents for 100m at most, when I can just afk horse all day while playing something else and make 200m+ a night? I just find it stupid that afk is more rewarding, I thought the GamezBD motto was to actively reward the active player? And stop fucking nerfing accessory drops Jesus, all you're doing is making a huge wall for new players that veterans have overcome with the previous OP grinding methods. Goddam.

hellsingone, Andy12345 and Slaine like this.
  6. Slaine

Slaine New Member

I agree buff solo grind i dont really make silver unless i sell black stones but then i cant enchance...

7. Andy12345

Andy12345 New Member

As a new player I do find it sad that elitism has forced a server nerf, I have always been a casual player and seen it happen numerous times over the years, players who can dedicate 12 hrs a day to a game dictating how the rest of us should play.

They don't dictate how the server should run directly, but GM's see some pro no lifers in full gear and presume we all know how to/ or have the time to be fully geared in a week.

I have been playing everyday since EU opened, I have +15 gear struggling to afford better, I would like to be able to trade the green items like bronze coins and fish, would make my life a lot better.

8. Tashka

Tashka New Member

And why do you thing they should cater to your playstyle? BDO is/always was time-consuming sorry and many like it this way. Also if you can't get past +15 you're certainly doing something wrong and no, it has nothing to do with not playing 12hrs/day.

9. Andy12345

Andy12345 New Member

I thought we was supposed to be able to sell fish and green items on retail? I was told it wasn't implemented here?
    And if I did want to play the way it was meant to be why would I play on a private server? I bought the game 2 years ago and didn't like the way it was ran and stopped playing after a week.

As for the 'i'm doing something wrong' comment, it just makes you sound like one of the elitists im talking about, this game for a new player is overwhelming, there is so much to see do learn, and everyday i'm learning something new, so unless you have anything constructive to say wind your neck in.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  10. Tashka

Tashka New Member

It would take you much, much longer to achieve anything on retail, so i guess there is still a reason for you to be on a private server.

11. Andy12345

Andy12345 New Member

No shit, Sherlock.
    Thank god this forum has a genius like you.

12. Cypresshigh

Cypresshigh New Member

honestly im glad it got nerfed im even still in +15 gear still so no its not just people who are in full pen or almost full pen you wanna kno what the most frustrating thing about this server was?The Sd system why???? well it made leveling from 50-60 complete and utturely aids as a new player id go to manes try and level up with nobody there just to have a 500+gs person come and 1 shot me all cuz apparently i dont deserve to be there even tho i was the only person there and he could of taken a different rotation or even helms. most of times i would try and go there to try and level up again just to get 1 shot by a full geared player for them to just say *u suck* got to the point i felt as tho i was not allowed to do pve and only had the right to life skill This nerfs makes it more likely for high geared players to farm there Gs zones like tooth fairy forest basilisks etc the SD system was already Op nobody's willing to dual for a spot it just seems people act as tho they have more right then new players

13. Andy12345

Andy12345 New Member

Sadly the SD nerf has had no impact on this, them same players are gonna be in the same place doing the same shit, if i'm gonna be getting one shot by players in better gear then the reward should be worth it.

14. hudy1431

hudy1431 New Member

How about weekend\week bonus sd BUFF? Like a 50% for one week in a month for example?

15. Cypresshigh

Cypresshigh New Member

hope it does honestly makes life hell for new players since the high gear played feel so self entitled if not make lvl pvp lock till 60

16. Cypresshigh

Cypresshigh New Member

i already made a lvl 49 ranger and started to gear it up for when i get sick of it

17. isaaccaasi

isaaccaasi New Member

New players need a catch up and the previous sd it was god for this. This nerf made the server more harder and time consuming. This in the long way will be like retail.
    If new ppl cant get gear quickly how will enjoy this server when everyone who fight with you are full pen¿?
    We dont have trade yet, and for get every piece of gear pen like others now u have to farm like x5 more times than before, really u expect people that will contest with this gear gap that u have done.

As a retail player, i want to this server to be quickly and fight in the same gear with everyone not to be oneshot and waste my time

That ppl that vote it is fine now, go delete ur character and start from 0, then u will see this thing with another eyes.

Sorry for my english im not native, for everyone just think in new players not in yourself ty. If we dont get new players in the long term this game its boring as a hell.

Andy12345 and Sifer like this.
  18. Cypresshigh

Cypresshigh New Member

lol?? im sorry but i am new and started from +0 its called learning the game and not relying on a single system to make money

Villain likes this.
  19. YouWOTm8

YouWOTm8 New Member

It's hard to not rely on a system when the rest of the game doesn't work without it. Go try farming literally anything that isn't a crescent, witch, basi or tung piece and let me know how well your profit is.

It's a joke when life skillers can make billions daily half assing afk. But noooooo it's too much when you have active players "AVTIVELY" grinding a couple hundred mil an hour. Come on now..

You guys are also fools if you don't think they've been secretly nerfing things without telling anyone. It's super obvious.

Andy12345 likes this.
  20. wolfgangclock

wolfgangclock New Member

What does SD mean? Sorry if i sound like a troll i haven't heard of that term beofre.