1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem with SD? Voice your opinion to Kolka on Discord

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Yoka, Nov 6, 2018.

?

Do you want special deals changed from how it is now?

1. Yes, but I think it should be changed to 50-70% instead of 100%

60.6%
  2. Yes, it should be reverted back to 100%

25.2%
  3. No, I like it being at 25%

14.2%
  1. Cypresshigh

Cypresshigh New Member

i made 200m solo at helms in a hour.......

SD means special deals

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2018
  2. wolfgangclock

wolfgangclock New Member

ohh.

3. Cypresshigh

Cypresshigh New Member

and not all life skillers make that hell not even close to that and the people that do go through literly hell in order to get that setup since its a pain to buy matts of the marketplace takes them days even weeks to setup a node system just to start to get the matts then they gotta wait for them to come in then they gotta turn those matts into a sellable product compared to oh ima join just a group and make 500m in a hour

4. Villain

Villain Proficient

Special deals works differently here than opposed to retail. Two times a day the server will actually buy everything from special deals and disperse large amounts of silver to players.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  5. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

last time i did SD was overnight during the drop cahnce event, with one guild mate and we grinded from 10pm to 2am (server resets at 2am in my timezone)
    and we did 660 mil .... its far enough

you should be grinding for money, you should work for it for hours ...
    it should not be 1 bil / h how some made it before

so no, i dont think SD should be buffed .... what i think is the drop table should be changed so SD is viable in non-mediah spots ...

Toenail likes this.
  6. ENAB

ENAB New Member

Hello Hello, it is good to see someone give a voice in the community. However, i would like to give all of you guys some information. The SD is Basically 35% not 25%. they did buff it after getting complain about the nerf. This is prove Time:16.06. You Guys can read it and I think SD is at the pretty solid state right now for SD. It would be nice to be buff in 50% but this is my opinion about it. The SD is already hard for new player to participate in Low Lv Mod such as Mediah and Caphelon. higher gs player will definitely spend more time to do SD. So what is the best spot for SD, Helm post, Abandoned Iron Mine, Manes, Sausan, Wandering. So people with 300gs do not have space for solo grind and have to find and SD group. It is harder for new player to progress. It is just my opinion. If it got buff i am with 560gs sure will spend more time to do SD with my guild and more than hundreds of people will do the same. SO how the new player contest with it.
    In addition, I do not believe about something that if u buff SD, you will have more fun to do it with friend. Sorry to bring it here, but i see lots of people make this excuse to complain about the state of the game. All those people only care is about profit money they are making, there are not friend in there. So stop using that shit to
    Dude, you sound like have lots of experience in horse training in this server. I agree with you that the number you give can be possible but i never reach that number in one week if i believe so. Personally, i do the math about afk horse and it take 6.30hr for tier 7 from 1-30, and almost 8hour for tier 8. If you can provide a footage of one week pure horse training and get 3bil/weeks would be great for me and the community. At the moment, I would give it at false fact and nothing to back it up, so do not give people un-prove number.
    It is truth this server sometimes is frustrated like retail but the point is try to enjoy it as it is a new game and do not compare to retail. I think you guys are all great and all. Stay have fun in game. Have a nice day all.

7. Atropin

Atropin New Member

Men....this posts...yes,no,yes,no....today is mine 19th day on server ...i came here from retail (softcapped) i am not no lifer i play btw 2-5 h. Per day and i have break one day per week (GF)....and i know i had some rng carry but now i am 570gs! And was sooo easy and point is am not doin SD at all and i can exactly count how much hours i spent by SD its 4. Am not doin afk horses (lazy for taming)..i only solo grinding and selling stuff and i can made easily 600-1b per mine play day. So no please not boost more private server who is already boosted.

8. Kimbo

Kimbo New Member

I voiced mine to him, talked to him for about 2 hours and woken up banned, there is just no point, i have lost all hope and trust now with him, If you say anything he dose not agree with you are banned.