1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

problem with the market

Discussion in 'Problems' started by cacique01, Aug 20, 2022.

Tags:
  1. cacique01

cacique01 New Member

Today I was selling some memory fragments at the auction when when I sold them for a preorder purchase, all the money I had put into the auction disappeared, only the 188 million from this last sale is reflected in my auction account. After seeing This I just restarted the game, changed worlds and this is still the same.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to the GamezBD Forum, hopefully your stay in the community, will be an enjoyable one.

Alright, I have to say; I have Never Ever heard of this problem, in fact I cannot find anything, even like this happening, when making a Forum Search, which you really always have to do, because most topics have already been posted and answered.

The closest thing I could find, is this thread: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/market.238557/#post-2213963

So, I would suggest that you do a Forced-File check, in the Launcher Settings, because that will auto-update any hotfixes and pieces of patches, and always remember to use the "Settings Archive" in-game. In the Main Menu Settings Page, top left corner, you can upload and then later on download your settings there. Just know that the only things that aren't saved, are the easiet to reset: Graphics and Sound options. Everything else is saved.

So, after running the Forced-File check, I suggest you check your Central Market bank, then have a look around all the town and city Storages, Then check your Mailbox and BlackSpirit Vault.

3. cacique01

cacique01 New Member

Hello, I have done the steps that you indicated and the money from the auction is still the same as disappeared, what is more, I have downloaded the client and launcher again and installed it, in addition to deleting all the cache data without changes.
    On the other hand, the client works perfectly and the problems do not have to be on my side since the client does not save information about the money.

4. loboram

Have you?:
    Also, please notice, that I NEVER said, that you needed to re-install, because that won't make any difference at all. The data you want access to, is on the server so it doesn't matter if you re-install. Doing a Forced-File-Check might make a small change to the client files, and it might have been a simple patch thing, that made the in-game Silver that's missing, appear due to a tiny display bug.

I have heard, that some players have successfully made small display bugs, be solved by changing the game Language, and then changing it back to whatever you are using. You might want to try that.

If it all still has no effect, then there is one last thing you can do...but try those first.

5. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

I had the same experience too.
    As of the time of this writing, this happened about 18 minutes ago.

I sold 1000 pieces Stonetail Fodder on market, and 1000 pieces Stonetail Fodder sells for maybe 2,990,000,000 silvers.

But I earning 0 silver. Even with the Old Moon Trade Pass.
    I don't know how or to whom to ask for a fix for this bug.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
  6. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

@loboram Please tell me, "one last thing I can do" ?
    I talked with Kolka about my lost silver's, but Kolka is not in charge of the market.
    By the way, I think Kolka is a genius. He solved my other concerns very quickly.

and, sad poem.
    <lost my silver>

time passes,
    My memory is also blurred.
    The 1000 pieces Stone tail Fodder what I sold through the market is
    increasingly obscured by accumulating server data.
    Oh my Stone tail...
    who to blame!
    It was my fault like a stone that lost the stone tail.
    7.gif

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    loboram likes this.
  7. loboram

That Was the Only and Very Last thing, that you could have done :(

Also @Kolka is indeed in charge of the Server, which has the Central Market, and Can see what has happened to your account, such as what you have done and sales...or at least it seems extremely weird, if Kolka wouldn't be able to access the information on the server, regarding the Central Market sales for one specific account.

8. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

Oh...
    Kolka said to me, "me not search items and silver."
    I understood his words, "Kolka doesn't manage the market."
    but by your words, Could it be understood as "Kolka did not find any errors in the information about my silver or items on the server"?

It's sad.
    I apparently sold 1000 pieces Stonetail Fodder, clicked to claim the silver I received, but it disappeared.
    I hope this bug doesn't happen anymore.

And, Thanks your reply. You are always kind to everyone.
    20210421_101557.png

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    loboram likes this.